The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ricky Jay - The Cups and Balls (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Thanks Pete Biro for all the help you have provided on C&Bs. In the past few days I am amazed at how much information is availabe out there on C&B, and makes me wonder where more hidden information is. I am so glad to have found Magic Café, it in itself is a treasure trove of information.

Now to change the subject, where is all the information on Ball & Vase? I have Mike Gallo's B&V DVD but it is limited to one routine, this is the only material that I have and it is not enough. I have a really nice B&V from James Riser and want to use it some day, but I rather do more extensive research like I am doing with C&Bs before I attempt to perform with it. Some where on the James Riser web site is a B&V routine that uses two Vases and several balls, but this only comes with the expensive vase set from Riser. Many people are saying to me to just come up with my own material, I understand this, but I still wish there was more out there on the subject.

Keep the Magic ball rolling
Madkiki
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
One more thing I would like to add about B&V. Yesterday I was took the time to look into Fantasma web site and saw a beautiful B&V for $5500 and another for $1200. Wow, the price tag on those items blew me away, I'd be too scarred to perform with it. Sometime today I am going to go buy a lottery ticket, please wish me luck!

Keep the Magic ball rolling
Madkiki
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I know little or nothing about the ball and vase. I see a lovely one on RNT2 site created for Mitch Schneiter. Mike Skinner had something and I believe Ed Marlo. However I would think with the props at hand youj could come up with some kind of routine with little trouble. There may be some still availble at http://www.jamesriser.com

Good hunting.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
Have you seen Colin Rose's Ostrich Vase:

http://www.fiveofheartsmagic.co.uk/index......catId=14

Selling for about £6000 ($12000) but is a real work of art!

One day....
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I was just at Fantasma. I think the ball vases you saw were from Colin Rose which if you follow the link above, explains the high price.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ricky Jay - The Cups and Balls (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL