The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spongeball routine question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danno
View Profile
New user
Boston
94 Posts

Profile of Danno
I bought some spongeballs and two video tapes about spongeball routines.

I caught on pretty quick, (because I'm decent at coin sleights which are similar if not the same) So, I can do a "basic" routine.

I also bought some mini sponge balls. But neither of my videos included anything about them. This has always been my personal favorite part of any spongeball routine, when the spec opens his hand to find a handful of the little ones.

Any ideas on how to incorporate them into a routine? When do you introduce them into the routine? And more importantly, HOW?

Thanks
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Paul Green's DVD "In the Trenches" includes a great spongeball routine that includes the use of mini sponge balls. Since you're into coins, it also includes some great coin routines. Highly recommended!!

Bill Beach
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
Daryl has a great routine using a gentleman and lady sponge bunny called Peter Rabbit Hits the Big Time. I'm sure you can figure out where the small sponges fit into the story.
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Eugene Burger's Magical Voyages Part One has a SB routine using small balls.
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
Try Wilson's book or Carneycopia(John Carney).
Andre
ajcombri@telkomsa.net
dreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
156 Posts

Profile of dreidy
I've got a really basic sponge ball routine. I like my opening, the middle's not bad but I really need an end. At the moment, the 4th ball appears - and that's pretty much it. Unless I suddenly get a rapturous round of applause, I'm sort of left standing there with 4 sponge balls and nowhere to go.

Any ideas on a good ending, or any other magician's routines I should look at?

Thanks,

David.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spongeball routine question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL