The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » First Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Hi, I just got my first show in a library. I was performing for the librarian and she said I could have a short 5 or 10 minute show for National Library Week next Wednesday. Everyone will be watching a movie and then during intermission I will be performing at a table. I have my show prepared but wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me. Thanks for any help.

Smile
TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
Im also going to do a restruant show in may,
i get to meet Gregory wilson yay!!! Turns out he is my magic shop owners best friend!
Smile Smile
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Whole books have been written on this subject, however in such a formal situation as this your audience will be kind and probably not rowdy! This makes it perfect for a first gig, just go in there and be yourself...

Good luck,

saxon
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Magic-Man,

Saxon is right..just be yourself and I'm sure you will do fine. Good luck!! Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Congratulations, Magic Man.
Any advice I have only echoes Saxon and Chrystal: Just be yourself and have fun; you'll do just fine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » First Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL