The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..31~32~33~34~35..45~46~47 [Next]
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Hello Cardin,
You will enjoy. With your imagination and this product you will produce some incredible magic. Indeed a product for life. Craig can be counted on for top notch customer service and support. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Hello Cardin,
You will enjoy. With your imagination and this product you will produce some incredible magic. Indeed a product for life. Craig can be counted on for top notch customer service and support. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just got this...I cannot find the words to describe how impressed I am by the quality, functionality, reliability and Craig's fantastic customer service.
This is by far the coolest effect I own now!

I may have missed it in this huge post, but are there off the shelf-available esp, color and die cards?

I'm guessing you might have to make at least one of the esp cards, the infinity symbol.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I had Card-Shark in Germany make special ESP cards for MD. Craig may still have some for sale. If not, you can order them directly from Card Shark; however, I *think* you have to order an entire deck. BTW, the backs are marked.

Here is a link: http://www.card-shark.de/bilder/esp-symbols.png

Robert
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Thanks, Robert, I'll check it out
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2010-05-06 15:20, dooblehorn wrote:

I may have missed it in this huge post, but are there off the shelf-available esp, color and die cards?

I'm guessing you might have to make at least one of the esp cards, the infinity symbol.

Funny you should ask as I use ESP symbol cards in my routine! (Bicycle)
It's somewhere in this thread but I'm not at all too sure as it has been sometime since I believe I posted it and I don't feel like hunting for it. I used to make gaffed cards professionally but I no longer do so. I use a roughed and smooth method and, if I might say so myself, it's a killer routine! I no longer make them but I believe that they can be had although I'm not at all sure. It seems as though gabelson gave me some source to them, but again I’m not sure as it’s been some time.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2010-05-05 17:15, Candin wrote:
It arrived today and words cannot describe the quality of this product. I only regret not buying more cubes. I will put this into use right away, thanks Craig! A product for life. Smile

Hey......what did I tell ya Cardin!
I knew that you would love it!
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I constructed color cards for my routine using different colored smiley faces. I couldn't find a black smiley face, so I colored a dark blue one with a magic marker and it looks great.

And, I know it's been said before: Craig's customer service is first rate.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Quote:
On 2010-05-05 17:15, Candin wrote:
It arrived today and words cannot describe the quality of this product. I only regret not buying more cubes. I will put this into use right away, thanks Craig! A product for life. Smile

I knew you would like this. Smile This is one of those effects that I would never ever worry about recommending to anyone. It's worth every penny and one of those effects you are happy to spend the cash for. Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
You betcha, posting now in inner thoughts section! Looking for a nice pouch or little case to keep it in when its not working for me. Smile
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Hey Candin,PM me as I have some nice velvet pouches on hand that I had for when I was producing/making a trick. Some small black ones that one or two dies can fit in and a bit larger ones that are burgundy color. Just might be what you're looking for.
~Yogi Berra~

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I had some of those little velvet packets, don't know what happened to them. I think they are made for coins etc.

Gaffed, thanks, went to Walmart and found a nice little plastic container that houses my cubes and recr. Batteries I am keeping in the bubble packets so they are a little longer. Thanks for gesture though!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I may the only one, but Im also looking at small wooden ring boxes for storage of my precious cubes, there are some nice ones on EBAY like item #360236029539 (holds two cubes). Could fit nicely in close up bag.
kenwebster
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of kenwebster
I have bought loads of stuff from Craig, never had a problem, always contactable, great service and product.
I have the RC shell it is fantastic simply because I can now use MD on stage instead of close up. It gives you a good solid 5 minute presentation.
Ken
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Interesting Ken, thanks. Max is a good dude also. Smile
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
[quote]On 2008-08-04 00:26, renzomagic wrote:
I was looking to find a remote vision cube. I heard about a trick called multi dimensional by Craig Filicetti. his website is http://www.promystic.com This thing looks fantastic and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this? I for one am very interested in getting it!
This is an amazing effect, works everytime and the customer service is the best on the planet. You will carry this with you all the time.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thanks again for your comments.

Gaffed, it is great to see you back! And Candin, really glad you like it.

Robert, thanks again for coming up with those ESP cards and having the first ones done. They are very nice indeed.

Just to let you know that there are only 9 Rubik's cube shells left. The buy button was broke for a while, it is now fixed.

Warm Regards,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
[quote]On 2010-05-13 08:52, eric50 wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-08-04 00:26, renzomagic wrote:
I was looking to find a remote vision cube. I heard about a trick called multi dimensional by Craig Filicetti. his website is http://www.promystic.com This thing looks fantastic and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this? I for one am very interested in getting it!
This is an amazing effect, works everytime and the customer service is the best on the planet. You will carry this with you all the time.

Everything he makes is amazing.

C
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2010-05-13 15:43, craig filicetti wrote:
Thanks again for your comments.

Gaffed, it is great to see you back! And Candin, really glad you like it.

Robert, thanks again for coming up with those ESP cards and having the first ones done. They are very nice indeed.

Just to let you know that there are only 9 Rubik's cube shells left. The buy button was broke for a while, it is now fixed.

Warm Regards,
-Craig

A broken Buy button....now that's gotta hurt!
I HATE when that happens! lol

Thanks Craig, it has indeed been awhile. Smile
~Yogi Berra~

aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
MD rocks, I own both MD and Proximity and both are state of the art in both design and functionality... Currently in waiting list for two other products from Craig, and hopefully will get the "we got them in stock" email soon...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..31~32~33~34~35..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL