The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23..28..33..38..43..45~46~47 [Next]
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
I just received MD this week and I also rate this number one on my list.
The only problem is my mind is constantly thinking about other methods of revelation.
Presently like most I start off with the basics and now experimenting with a prediction in the Destination Box as the finale.

Eric
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-01-10 10:57, Papasmurf wrote:

Presently like most I start off with the basics and now experimenting with a prediction in the Destination Box as the finale.

Yep, like I said in one of my earlier posts I'm thinking of doing the same thing but I'm working on my own box design which is not limited to only a piece of paper/prediction.

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Sounds interesting Gaffed.
I'm using a paper prediction with PWing.
Simple but very effective.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Parson and Eric,

Thanks for putting it on the top of your list! More to come in 2009.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Hey,
No need for thanks. It is simply the truth.
I love this thing.
Parson

BTW:
For those of you who were interested in my BB gun/balloon routine... I have found that a small, hand held flame thrower really adds some "flash" to the effect.
Use your imagination.
Feel free to use this idea.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just ordered this! I can not wait! I also have to say Craig's customer service is outstanding. Now, I have to get back to staring at my mailbox!
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just recieved this today! My first thoughts of this are amazing. It works flawless, and has a big range as well. I will post a more in depth review in a few days but if your on the fence with this, buy it! It is an incredible device, and Craig's a great guy to work with.
targetintellect
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of targetintellect
I've had mine for a while now and it is a close-up killer. My favorite revelation is still having the number blister on your finger. One of the best investments I've made in my professional magic career.

This week will be my first time performing it in a stand-up situation whilst doing a business presentation on the power of persuasions. I'm using the color cube and a white board. Basic effect: Six colors written on a hand-held whiteboard. I turn the board away from the audience and put an "x" next to the color I will persuade the audience member to chose. I put the board down, hand the cube to the participant. Once he's made his choice, I turn around the whiteboard showing him that green was my target color, and of course he picked just that.

I'll let you all know what reaction it gets.

p.s. extra bonus is that I list the colors in numeric order - how easy is that?
deliveryboy
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of deliveryboy
Great ideas hope they keep comming.
targetintellect
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of targetintellect
Just performed MD first time in a stand-up pres with the routine detailed above. Afterwards, attendees approached me to discuss the subtleties in my communication that they thought I employed to manipulate the person's free choice. They did not perceive this to be a trick, but rather they construed it as a demonstration of the power of persuasion. Does it get any "realer" than that?
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just used this a a close up gig, it was amazing. MD worked like a charm. I used it as a body language effect, people were stunned, a few tables wanted me to just keep doing MD lol I really can not wait to use it again
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
I take it that your not all that crazy about it then! lol
Pretty nice in having such confidence in such a great effect and having nothing else to worry about as to how you wish to present it isn't it.

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of smartboysports
So, I've spent most my afternoon reading all the post about MD... and I really didn't need to - not a bad comment anywhere?
You guys sold me, as I just ordered the deluxe kit... can't wait!!
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
You will love it
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Smartboysports,

Thanks for the order. It is on the way in the morning. You will have it for the weekend, have fun amazing people at Superbowl parties. I'm in AZ, go Cards!

And thank you all for your comments.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Craig-
Now that's service!! I was in the process of buying one of your competitors products (if there's any competition Smile ), when I read all the great reviews on the MD. I knew this was the one to buy. Not only for the product, but also for the customer service. I will let you know what I think once received, but it sure sounds like it will be above and beyond my expectations.
As to the Superbowl, I'm a Cheesehead... but have always been a Warner fan... so this one, Go Cards! Thanks Again!
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Whoever wins the Super Bowl will be surrogate champions until the true champion Giants return to their place atop the football world.

smartboysports,

send me a pm when you get MD.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Okay Boys & Girls.... Purchased the MD Deluxe on Tuesday. Craig shipped it Wednesday, and I received it today (Friday). You can't beat that for service!!!
I just opened it minutes ago, and here's my thoughts....
HA HA HA, HEE, HEE, HEE Smile Smile Smile
Now that may sound strange or funny, but let me explain: I just started laughing. This thing is so incredible, and works flawlessly. I couldn't help but crack up!! It's easy... worth every single penny. I'm more of a collector and don't perform too often, but this is something I will be using all the time. Like most of us, I buy a lot of tricks and routines. Cheap to very expensive. I can't remember the last time I received something and was this happy about it's work, etc. Too many items are misleading and a disappointment... NOT THIS Smile Smile
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Sometimes you get what you pay for.
This is definitely one of them.

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~

greatchach
View Profile
New user
Texas
82 Posts

Profile of greatchach
I just found out about MD - stumbled into this thread... Is the $499 the higher price, or is it going up from there?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23..28..33..38..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL