The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..45~46~47 [Next]
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Quote:
On 2010-01-22 20:55, mike storz wrote:
You are going to be a very happy person!

MD has arrived. Yes, a very happy person. Incredible, more than I had imagined. Excellent quality. I am impressed with the reliability as I become familiar with the working. My mind is spinning with ideas and posssibilities. I am concentrating on the ESP and the color cubes at this time. Good work, Craig. I have already set my sights on the Proximity tags. Well worth a look. Enjoy your magic. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Picked up my MD deluxe set at Blackpool. It was fantastic to meet Craig and pick his brains (I must have mused over my purchase for the last six months), but seeing the MD in action was brilliant. I immediately made the purchase, and only wished I had long ago.

Rarely do you find a tool that you can use out of the box, is brilliantly engineered, looks sooo innocent and opens up a plethora of routines and presentational possibilities.

I am very proud to join what feels like the 'Promystic' family, and I want to publicly thank Craig for answering all my questions and for providing such an awesome and invaluable tool.

I am very much looking forward to working with MD and no doubt will add more of Promytic's arsenal to my repertoire.
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of doktorp
Does anybody know more about the new effects from Promystic coming in 2010?

Patrick
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thank you for all of your comments. Blackpool was great and thanks to all those that attended for making me feel so welcome. This includes both LabCo and Christopher Taylor, thanks guys I enjoyed talking with both of you. It may not be so well known, but Chris and I have been in communication for the last year. I have great respect for the creativity and capabilities of both Chris and Soren. I should also add to the list Sean Taylor, who I communicate with and respect greatly as well!

Proximity was the biggest hit at the ProMsytic stand and Impossible Insight sold out in just a few hours after I started to demo it on day 2. I am currently putting stock back in place and will have the site back-up to take orders over the weekend.

I have a big announcement. I have now opened the 'Friends of ProMystic' Page!

http://www.promystic.com/shop/index.php?......temid=22

Basically, if you have a product or eBook that goes with a ProMystic Product you can submit it to me for evaluation. If I accept the product, I will put it up on my site. I will also ask you for a PayPal button so people can purchase the product from you.

So far we have two products going up, one is from Max Krause and one is from Scott May.

If you purchase one of these products, please keep in mind that you are not purchasing from ProMystic but from the creator of the product.

Thanks,
-Craig

PS: I will be release more information on new products coming out this year toward the end of March. Some of you are already in beta testing.
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Welcome back Craig.
Looking forward to new product announcements. Your MD and Proximity continue to amaze. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
ziatabari
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of ziatabari
Wonderful products and a pleasure to speak with - what else more could one want Smile
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Another vote here for the amazing quality of Craig's work and customer service.

Craig has always answered my emails extremely quickly, and has given me all of the info I needed. It took less than a week from when I first sent him an email to when I had my product in-hand!

The quality of MD itself is amazing. It works flawlessly and looks so innocent.

Craig gets my highest recommendation!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I did MD (colour cube) and PB60 almost exclusively at a 2hr stolling gig over the weekend. Both went down a storm and I was asked on multiple occasions to do it again, and again (which is rarely possible so I enjoyed this aspect as well).

On a technical front the cube ALWAYS delivered on what it is made to do, and it is sooo innocent looking it NEVER created unwanted attention.

It is now one of my favourite mentalism effects I do

Thanks Craig, I am looking very much forward to receiving my recently ordered Proximity.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
The color cube seems so innocent. I mention a Rubic Cube and how this was one of the corners that came off. I also get mileage from the ESP Cube. Easy enough to do a quick (flattering) reading.
I also own the Proximity x2, wow...what can I say. I am preparing for an event that will have folks thinking loong after the fun. cheaha bill
Enjoy sharing your magic.
BTW: Did I mention, doing business with Craig is first class!
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
I've heard nothing but great things about Craig Filicetti!
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
I've heard nothing but great things about Craig Filicetti!
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I can also add my high regard for Craig.
Fantastic products, and easily the best person in the magic world I've ever dealt with.

He's had plenty of my money in the past, and will be getting some more soon.

Did I mention great delivery times? You order it, he sends it, you receive it.
No chasing missing orders, no need to send multiple emails.

STEVE
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Proud to say I have been using MD since it first came on the market ...still using the same unit so as you can imagine its been through a lot & its still working fine! spoke to Craig both times he has been to Blackpool ...a Real nice guy.
Personal pref: Colour cube.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Finally!

The RC shells are in and they look great! I am including a killer routine for this that I am sure everyone that is looking for a solid stage presentation will love. This is the perfect compliment to MD!

They start shipping tomorrow. I have about 16 left for this run. Here is a link to Craig's site for more info.

http://www.promystic.com/shop/index.php?......temid=22

Max
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
They look great Max. Perfect for stage. Smile
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I've recently received Max's RC shell for my MD.

This is a well made/designed and authentic looking RC. It cleverly hids your MD and Max provides you with an exceptional routine.

Max has me shaking my head again. How does he keep coming up with these great ideas?! I love this idea/routine!

This takes the MD to yet another level. Craig and Max make quite a magical team!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I've been using MD for about a month now, and am loving it more every day. I've been using it all over the place, and the reactions are incredibly strong. I was at a party on Saturday, and was repeating this over and over for different people. So much power in a little cube...

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
MagicDog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
174 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
I think Craig must sit by his computer all day, I sent him a email about a problem and in less then then 10 minutes I got a phone call and it was him, he talked me through the problem, Talk about backing what you sell.

John
Make Everyday Magical
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I'm interested in how other people routine MD.

To start the ball rolling, I'm working on tying it in with Reservoir Dogs.
Mr green, Mr Blond, Mr Pink etc (I'll have to change some of the colours with stickers.)

Steve
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I worked a private event last night for two hours. The MD got the greatest response. I used the ESP cube, did some reading predicting the symbol "they connect to". Using ESP cards, I also engaged couples to predict their partners MD choice.

I did have one miss, I drew my prediction (square) on my post-it note, changed my mind, wadded it and tossed it on the table, and drew the 3 wavy lines. Opened the box, then revealed my prediction...Wrong. BUT, her friends were excited "wow, that is what I thought she would pick". The first spectator grabbed for the crushed post-it on the table and of course it was the choice she made. Hit both her and her friends.

Another fellow tried to be clever, made his choice and placed my box upside down. Reminded him that his reveal would be on the top when we righted the box. Yep, the principle of dice, add the opposite side of die = 7. Made the correct prediction, circle, oh and by the way your upside down choice was infinity. Put him to rest.

I had complete confidence in the MD. This is one great product. Craig offers a quality product and first rate service.

Looking forward to new releases this year. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL