The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40..45~46~47 [Next]
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I just received this quantum leap in technology and am enchanted to say the least. My deluxe kit arrived setup with the color cube which just so happens to be my cube of preference since I have been performing a sleight-of-hand rendition of the classic color vision for years. My first instinct was to set the beautiful mahogany box aside and try the cube inside the little black dollar store box since the dimensions looked similar from casual observation. As lady luck would have it and as Parson Smith mentioned in one of the earliest posts - a perfect fit with little tolerance!!! Unlike most, I will probably reserve this futuristic rendition for a closer or grand finale under impossible conditions as I find this effect far too elegant for casual performing.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
I am waiting for my MD to arrive.

:)

Hopefully tomorrow.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
As someone wisely mentioned previously, ensure that you make time to lay out the materials in front of you and watch the DVD from start to finish before attempting to set this up. Ideal for those special situations when you are performing a one off for someone very influential. Like a director or VP for a corporate convention and need to secure a position by knocking them into orbit.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Thank you for the advise. I will make sure to do things with patience.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Seriously, I don't believe anything could possibly hit harder and I have what I consider a VERY strong close-up repertoire. This is sheer icing on the cake and perhaps the strongest effect I've ever purchased. Comes with the highest of endorsements and recommendations. This one almost makes me feel guilty for being free to focus on mere presentation.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Also, the pictures on the website do the ornate props little justice. They are far more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and touch in real life. I just ordered the Rubik shell as well with plans to order a mini when they are available again. Absolutely sick! Sheer brilliance! Craig Filicetti, you are a God amongst men!
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
By the way, Max, I recently purchased the Rubik's Cube shell from you for stage presentations. It is wonderfully crafted and highly recommended for someone wanting to use MD on stage.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Yesterday I received MD.

This is the most amazing tool a mentalist can get.

I can´t wait to get more promystic products.

I am working in my presentation with MD.

AMAZING product!
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Quote:
On 2011-04-12 18:24, rmendez wrote:
Also, the pictures on the website do the ornate props little justice. They are far more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and touch in real life. I just ordered the Rubik shell as well with plans to order a mini when they are available again. Absolutely sick! Sheer brilliance! Craig Filicetti, you are a God amongst men!

I agree. I own the MD, Proximity and most recently the Mini. Performed the Mini this weekend to great response. You will love the Mini...disarming, recognizable and sheer magic. Craig, thank you for sharing your magic! cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Just want to share a nice little thing I discovered with MD.

I will call it MDControl for now. Its sort of a (unseen!) PK effect and direct mindreading as climax.

You need the Mini MD (or normal one) and a box/jewel case/anything that suits your style.
The cube needs some space inside to move freely.

Now have your spectator simply think of a colour.
The specator is asked to put the Dice unseen into the box.
Remember his first chosen colour.

Turn the box over secretly (experiment with boxes/cases which will do this automatically!!) to change the position of the cube
inside. You can also turn the box over secretly and hand it to another spectator but that's not so strong.
(You can also influence the movement with IT!)

Remember and reveal the "new unknowen" outcome.
Your spectator will disagree with you... and will be stunned when the box is opened by himself/herself.
You somehow changed the position/colour of the cube inside the box.

Now you can do a second reading and reveal his first real choice without additional actions.
*and please remember its just a thought exsiting in her/his mind. It disguises the cube/method even more.
When I discovered this "pk effect" it happened automatically in the hand of my spectator.
I spontaneously used a glasses case for it. It turned the dice over when it was closed.
So I revealed the "wrong outcome" which actually turned out to be the right one.
It really got huge reactions! Afterwards I revealed the the first "real" choice as a climax.
(i noticed the change but did'nt thought much about it)

I pointed out that her choice is just a thought. Which is absolutly true in this moment.
Theres no evidence to it, no connection to the cube.
Nothing is written down. No information shared with another spectator or friend.
The spectator is the only person who knows which colour was chosen first.
and than: Booooom.. it went absolutly great.

Hope you have fun with it.

All best,
Martin

If you have any ideas to improve this/ or reliable methods to change the position hands off, please send my a email:

menschliche-phaenomene@

gmx.net
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
I think I bought one from Craigs earliest batches ...still going strong!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Just put an order in. Looking forward to using this one!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This is the ULTIMATE. Getting some good and well deserved TV exposure lately which is great to see Smile

Enjoy Sean.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Thanks Brett. Been reading through the routines that Craig sent me. This stuff by Finlay and Krausse is just golden. I literally cannot wait to get started! Smile
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Quote:
On 2011-07-04 04:30, seangiles wrote:
Thanks Brett. Been reading through the routines that Craig sent me. This stuff by Finlay and Krausse is just golden. I literally cannot wait to get started! Smile

Hey, what routines? I got this when it first came out but as far as I can remember I didn't get any routines with it Smile
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. Some of the routines were developed after the initial release. Just send me an email at sales@promystic.com and I will reply with the routines. Ben Harris has a very nice routine called Remote Control as well (free to MD Users).

Best,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Email sent Craig. Thank you Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
The booklets really opened me up to realizing there is so much more to this effect than meets the eye. Classics of mentalism can be performed so cleanly with this in the toolbox. There is absolutely no way to back track.

Also a quick shout out to Craig Smile I ordered this Friday morning. By Friday afternoon it was in the post! Now that's the kind of service I could get used to...

all the best
Sean
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Yeah, Craig's customer service and back up is second to none!

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Truly, there's no better inventor or seller in magic than Craig Filicetti.

The MD Mini is the one thing I always carry with me (well, along with four half dollars and a sh**l). My standard MD has also proved priceless.

Cheers,
Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..36~37~38~39~40..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL