The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43..45~46~47 [Next]
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Smile Smile Smile
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
I have been on the ProMystic site, planning a purchase, and I'm confused which way to go, lol. Too many options. (I also notice that everything is sold out, so it seems I have some time to think this through.) Multi Dimensional, Solstice Wallet, Alone 4D. All amazing effects. My performances tend to occur in intimate, close up situations. Which way should I go? I am also wondering how much scrutiny you can stand while you are getting the read. Do you have to turn away? How much privacy is needed?

And another question, as something here is confusing me. If you purchase a receiver for one product (e.g., MD), is it compatible with all their products?
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Yes. The ProMystic receiver works with all products.

You may want to consider MD as a first purchase...very strong...very clean...deadly effect which is customizable to literally any treatment.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 22:46, theinternetguru wrote:
I have been on the ProMystic site, planning a purchase, and I'm confused which way to go, lol. Too many options. (I also notice that everything is sold out, so it seems I have some time to think this through.) Multi Dimensional, Solstice Wallet, Alone 4D. All amazing effects. My performances tend to occur in intimate, close up situations. Which way should I go? I am also wondering how much scrutiny you can stand while you are getting the read. Do you have to turn away? How much privacy is needed?

And another question, as something here is confusing me. If you purchase a receiver for one product (e.g., MD), is it compatible with all their products?

no privacy needed. you can be a foot away from them or 30 feet away. which direction you face has no bearing on procuring the needed info, no clothing requirements. it's about perfect I'd say!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
As Lunatik says - you can do this across room or even in other rooms within reason!

I showed my MD to a well known mentalist in Europe this last Summer over a breakfast meeting.

He said he had never used these types of devices.

We were sitting outside having breakfast by the waterfront, so as a demonstration I casually walked far into the actual restaurant nearby... and I was able to discern every change of the die chosen - like 20+ ft away.

He was blown to bits - and said he would be ordering an MD pronto.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Personally I would go for MD (with a colour and a die option)
and Alone 4D.

With these two you can do miracles.

steve
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Alone 4D, be glad when back in stock. MD I have done outside downstairs out the door. No problem whatsoever. Hope the price goes up.

I think 4D could give the disconnect that elminates any possible explanation whatsoever.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Alone 4d is fantastic, and may be more versatile to use in different routines. MD is fantastic, and the basic routine doesn't need very much embellishment, it simply resonates wonderfully with spectators. What is great about Promystic is Craig's continuing to make new products compatible. (among other things that are great, including reliability, customer service, battery life, et al).
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I agree John. Difficult choice between 4D and MD. 4D has so many different routines it ain't funny.
Seems I am thinking of a different routine daily.

Decomposing Into Sunday Night
ranilperera
View Profile
New user
North London
66 Posts

Profile of ranilperera
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 22:46, theinternetguru wrote:

Another vote for MD here. I've got both MD and Alone 4D. Both are quite versatile but 4D has lads of possibilities. MD is the more straightforward of the two and you can concentrate on presentation more. But you can't go wrong with either of those!

Ranil
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I am so happy I got this from Craig! It kills.. and Max helped me out also with filling me in on a rubics shell... Thank you guys!

If you don't have this you need to get it.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Ok guys that's it now, no more posting. It is going to be a 50 page thread before long and everyone will have one. The problem is that the more this gets talked about the more people will have it. I can see some smart alec trying to fool Penn and Teller with this and them ripping the secret and gimmick apart and completly exposing everything. Quit while were ahead guys (hopefully)
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
I received mine a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it! This is a really powerful and evil tool, so many presentational premises are possible, I’ve already come up with a few. Jerome Finley’s e-book is pure gold too and was a great jump start for the ideas I’ve been developing for it.

I’d also like to talk about Craig’s customer service. I had some trouble placing the order at first because of the country I’m in, which had nothing to do with Craig, just with the inconsistent way things work in this country. Craig was always very patient, helpful, called me to make sure everything was right and always replies to my e-mails. I’ve been treated very badly by many other dealers and creators in the past, usually because of where I’m located. I’ll be very happy to keep buying from Craig in the future. From reading this thread, it’s obvious that this is how he always treats his customers.

The MD unit is very well made and I can tell that it’s going to last me a long time. This tool can do a lot more than the basic effect you read in the product's description; some out of the box thinking will help you do so many other types of effects. Like Prince who posted before me, I don’t want anyone else buying this. Smile I look forward to using this all the time and checking out Craig’s future releases.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Man, I could kick myself. Been debating for months and up until this morning there was one MD deluxe left. I went to order just now and saw it was sold out.

Any idea when these will be available again?
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Making a few more this weekend between shows. -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks Craig

I put myself on the list
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
One thing I can add about MD -- it's even better than you think it's going to be. Which is saying a lot, with all the positive reviews posted here. The technology is very small, powerful, and covert. All you need to do is routine this correctly, and you have a reputation maker in your hands.

I'm so happy with this I'm just thinking through my next transaction with Craig -- which way I want to go on the next one. Finders Keypers? Color Match? Hmm.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I'm leaning towards FK - it is the best he has created so far. Saving my pennies.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Does anyone know where to get a small plastic box that will fit the cubes well? I know it comes with a wooden box (I have that) I just thought a plastic box might look even more innocent. Thanks.

-Paul
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Paul, I purchased such box from Houdini's magic shops (Las Vegas) that works great for this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL