The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Highlight from the Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
A Highlight from my recent performance at the Magic Castle.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseactio......40188677

I shall add more soon...
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Very good performance. I enjoyed that.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Good job!

I would only suggest...

You claim to be a mentalist and you are giving a demonstration of telepathy. Yet, you ask the spectator "what is your name?" then you say I am going to write a name on the board, think of a name...At that point it kills it for me.

If you are a mentalist, why are you asking me my name?

Maybe if you reword it like this...

"Hello I would like you to help me with this demonstration? Great, why don't you tell everyone your name.” This way it doesn't seem like you don't know but rather are asking the person to introduce themselves to the rest of the audience.

It's a minor thing and I'm not coming down on you. I like you and think you do great stuff, and I hope you are not insulted. I'm kinda like the guy who just walked into the room after you painted it and noticed you missed a corner by the window.

The only other thing... In the opening credits I don't think you need to put the word "in" in the title...Magic Castle (in) Hollywood...

The sound was better on this clip. I have hard of tinnitus and also loss of hearing in my left ear. I'm very sensitive to noise levels...but that's my problem.

Thanks for sharing.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Excellent George! I am sorry I missed your performance there. Unfortunately I was detained on the other side of the hill at Universal.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
The video is not working, is it only me?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Got to work, great reactions. Nice.
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
Very nice>
Mike

Magic Legacy - Low prices on great magic!
www.magiclegacy.net
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Enjoyed your performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Highlight from the Magic Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL