The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Practice Session with the cups and balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Just had to post this, because I loved my comment about my flying wand...

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEE63JMgvnU

This was recorded as a practice session as I was working up the moves and phases of a routine, and not necessarily the patter.

Enjoy.

RevJohn
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
I thought your Charlie Miller move was brilliantly executed!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ditto... a funny though occured to me... You have worked with the small baseballs.
At the end, before the reveal. Two thoughts. One, you say, "Would you like to see it again?" Then reveal the full size balls... "Ooops, too big."

The other abstract thought. You could intro the cups up front at flower pots... then you get to point where the big loas are in... you say something like. "Ever see what Miracle Grow does?" Bring out small container of it and "I put a pinch under each cup, wait a few seconds, and...." Reveal. Might be better with potatos or??
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mr Roy
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Mr Roy
Haha I like how you said "and lose the wand". Nice presentation john.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Pete,

I like the suggestions.

Miracle Grow could be used. Just thinking out loud as well, but you could mention, "Ever notice the warning on the side of a Miracle Grow container? ONLY use on plants? You ever wonder what happens if you used it on something else? Me too!!"

Thanks for the comments from all.

John
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Great job John I really enjoyed your performance. The large balls looked grest because they couldn't possibly fit in the cups.....could they??
Magic is Everywhere
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Practice Session with the cups and balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL