The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Www.magicplazza.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
Hi guy's, Chris Lafferty here.

This post concerns an all-new magic site dedicated to the latest news, reviews, interviews and other bits o' goodness! http://www.magicplazza.com.

Started by Jay Crowe (water to beer, freeze), and Liam Montier (wicked world, ultraviolet) it has now developed into a collaborative effort between Those chaps, Dee Christopher (Proximity effects, Deviance), Myself and a host of other guest contributors!

Thus far we have hosted exclusive interviews with Nate Kranzo, Andi Gladwin, Mike Skutt and Matthew J Dowden, and with many more to come, things are looking grand!

Our articles span over everything from performance of magic, history, technical support, theory and a wide range of other subjects. Unusually for online communities, we encourage contributions of original effects and sleights, designed to promote learning and push forward our creative drive. So far we have contributions of original colour changes, Mental effects and subtleties from Dee, the resident mentalist, and a novel take on the invisible deck.

We are also now looking forward to a special guest column from Ben Harris!

We are looking forward to great expansion of the site, spearheaded by our recent addition of a forum!

Be sure to check the site out, and if you like what you see, please register with the forum and say hi!

Thanks for your time.

CL
"you can't see your own rub-a-dub..."
-richard sanders
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Excellent! Thanks for that.
chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
No problem!

Nice glasses by the way!

CL
-richard sanders
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1996 Posts

Profile of puggo
I'm off to check it out right now!
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1996 Posts

Profile of puggo
I'm back... It looks good, and seems well laid out. I've added it to my shortcuts, and will check in regularly.
Regards,
Charlie
chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
Thanks alot, Puggo!

Be sure to drop me aline if theres anything you'd like to see in a magic mag, and we'll be sure to consider every suggestion!

CL
-richard sanders
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Www.magicplazza.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL