The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » My dog passed last night. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
My dog Nikkidemus was 16 human years old. We saved him from a shelter. When I was in jr high. He was a very good dog! And will truly be missed...

Trey
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am truly saddened by your loss, Trey. I know your heart is aching and that you will miss Nikkidemus very much. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all those who loved him so dearly.
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1069 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Sorry to hear the sad news. My brother lost his dog this April and it was super tough on our family. I still miss our Kili to this day. Hang in there. With time it does get a little easier. I'm sure Nikkidemus misses you too and will wait for you in heaven.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Trey,
So sorry of your loss. I lost my best friend of 13 years on June 25. My thoughts are with you. God Bless!

Tony
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Sorry to hear. People who don't own dogs sometimes don't realize how hard it is to have one pass on you. I have had two dogs, both which we had to put down because of sickness. Its incredibly tough to forget about them. They have so much love and compassion and loyalty in them and it really is difficult to let them go. They become a member of your family.....which makes it so hard....my thoughts go out to you.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'm sorry Trey. It's difficult to lose a pet. I recently (just over a week ago) lost one of 2 stage bunnies. Luckily, I still have one, and he is my main show bunny. I still have my Pomeranian too.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1826 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I've always had dogs and have lost several. It's a very sad time.

Like I always say....."Dogs are like kids with fur"

Righ now I have two puppies and that is a LARGE task.

Yikes!!!

I still miss my dogs that are gone.

Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
SillverFoxx
View Profile
Loyal user
A Foxx in Her Soxx has...
224 Posts

Profile of SillverFoxx
Quote:
On 2008-08-10 20:17, trey wrote:
My dog Nikkidemus was 16 human years old. We saved him from a shelter. When I was in jr high. He was a very good dog! And will truly be missed...

Trey

So very sad; I'm sorry you lost your boy. Just know you did your very best for him and know you didn't let him down. It's the hardest part. Pets, but especially dogs, are like that; they teach us all we could possibly learn about love and forgiveness, and that's especially hard to let go of in the end.
God bless you... your boy will always be with you.
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Thank you all for your kind words in my time of need! I have a new pet. A little black satin mouse named Mika. I save her from being snake food.

Trey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » My dog passed last night. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL