The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » In Praise of the Card-Shark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2537 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
Christian Schenk is a graphic artist and web designer who has a passion for playing cards. He has created a number of vintage card effects that are beautifully made. (See his Gypsy Deck, Gypsy Curse, Gypsy Monte, Corner of Picadilly, Heirloom Deck, and Medieval Tarot by visiting his website.) You may have seen his ads on the Magic Café.

But Christian also makes custom cards for magicians. Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Christian on four custom decks that I use in my performances. These decks required cards with blank faces, blank backs, short cards, and cards with custom printing. Christian delivered cards that exceeded my high expectations for about $50 per deck. That’s a real bargain when you consider that I used to make my decks by hand, a process that took over 20 hours per deck.

If you’ve ever dreamed up a card trick that requires special cards, there’s a good chance that Christian can make the cards for you. Stop procrastinating, contact Christian, and turn your dreams into reality. What could be more magical than that?

Christian Schenk, Card-Shark
"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time."

-Leonard Bernstein
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Christian is a real gentleman. He is currently working on cards for me as well for upcoming effects.

He is very personable and has a great knowledge of card magic.
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Agree with Barry.
Just contact Christian for some tarot trick cards and he will help me to get Acrobatic cards and shimmed cards.
Always great customer service.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » In Praise of the Card-Shark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL