The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Routines with Latex doves » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Does anyone know of maybe a comedy routine that involves a latex dove?? I saw someone at my local magic shop produce a Norm Neilsen dove and did I ever get fooled into thinking it was alive. That convinced me to buy one since I have always loved watching dove workers do their thing. If anyone knows a routine instead of just producing the dove can you please send me in the right direction? thanks!
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Effect: magician takes a live bird and puts it in a paper bag, blows air into the bag, and pops the bag showing that the bird disappeared.

Setup: get a paperbag and put bird feathers in the bottom of the bag. Then cut the bottom of another bag and glue it a few inches above the feathers so when the bag is shown to the audience it appears empty. Then place the bird into the bag (not the real one), blow air into it, pop the bag (feathers will fall to the floor) and then crumble the bag into a small wad and toss over your shoulder. It's just an idea I added onto.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
That's a cool idea, but I wouldn't want the kids in the audience to freak out. Thanks for the input, it just opened up some ideas. Smile
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
lol,

Never though about the kids freaking out. Sorry. Smile
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
Tony Clark shows how to do this same thing without scaring the children. Instead of immediately popping it, first turn the bag over showing it "empty" then prove the fact by crumpling it up.
Zaubern Smile
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This topic is already being discussed. You might try adding to that ongoing thread rather than open a new one.

Check out:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......3&10
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Routines with Latex doves » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL