The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEMO RISING CARDS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
The NEMO rising cards is once again available from http://www.stevensmagic.com
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Here is a video of the routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgNRdxZUUZ8
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I don't recall the torn card bit but it's still great to see the thing performed.

Libby's #8 for poker sized cards???
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
What is Libby's #8 ???
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I own the Nemo Rising Cards, among many, many other versions of the Rising Cards.

Honestly, I must confess that I'm a "Rising Card Freak"; I think it's because the Rising Cards is a marvelous classic of magic that civilians just absolutely love to see a magician do.

The Nemo Rising Cards have their own unique vibe: a much more intimate version of the Rising Cards than many other types of Rising Cards apparatus because of the design of the apparatus and it's modus operandi. Incredible routine. The routine is a KILLER.

When your on-stage spectator/volunteer has the cards rise in their own hands, and they totally freak out.....the audience is SOLD! It's a miracle.

Actually, this is a non-subtle performance point: Having a spectator be physically and interactively involved in the performance of a magic trick is much stronger in terms of their and the audience's reaction, than merely having the spectator verbally and not physically assist in a trick.

That's what makes the Nemo Rising Cards such a terrific performance piece: it's a much more dramatic version than other versions of rising cards.

Great piece of magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEMO RISING CARDS (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL