The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Larry Becker's DVD's - Any Good? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I am looking for material to put together a mentalism show and I was wondering if these DVD's are worth it and if the material is usuable and doesn't require a week to set-up for. What does everyone think? Thanks.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Robert Black
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Robert Black
I own both these videos and the book Stunners+, in a word, Outstanding! It is most definately worth it. Thanks to Larry Becker for these treasures of knowledge.
"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity." -- Dr. Edwin. Land
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
240 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
You would be happy with any of Larry's books or DVDs. His material is very well thought out and plays well to all sizes of audiences.
I have several of his books and all of his videos and am extremely happy with each.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I recently obtained Standing Ovation. the material is entertaining, mystifying, and for the most part a lot simpler than you might expect. If you are looking for mentalism material that allows you to concentrate on presentation, you couldn't do any better.

And while it's not mentalism, his Card in Wallet routine is KILLER!

See ya!
Joe
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Just buy them!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Yes get these dvd they are Oustanding like it has been said here.
Ive used a non gaffed version of his Out of Body for years and Mr.Becker was nice enough to let me add it to my video Im filming.
To me right there make him a top notch guy as he got back to me right away unlike some other magicians.

His material is great and simple in theorys.
If you into acting and feel you have a great grasp on presntation these are the DVDS for you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Larry Becker's DVD's - Any Good? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL