The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Four in One Set by Tango (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Sniper01
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Sniper01
I took a couple photos but they don't fall within the 75KB Upload Limit.

If you send me a PM with your email address I could possibly send them to you that way.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I purchased this set based on the Café's discussion. I figured I could use it on some routines that use this type of gaff and if I enjoyed the results would invest in a higher quality gaff.

Although the coverage on the shells are poor, they are adequate when placed on a close mat or controlled in the hand.

The problem is that final coin is not milled. I contacted Tango and got a quick response;

“The edge of this coin is like this because we had to make a thinner coin and it's very very difficult re make the original edge. Actually we could make it but the set would be more expensive still. Anyway, when we introduce this trick we thought that the magicians show this coin only a second and they never have to give this coin to be checked. So, it's not necessary to make the original edge in this coin.
In despite my opinion, if you want to have this coin with the real edge, we could make it specially for you. Let me know and we think the price.

Bye.

Marcelo Insúa
Director
Tango Magic
Phone 5411 43047212
Fax 5411 43049336
http://www.tangomagic.com”

I haven't asked about cost, no sense in throwing good money after bad. It appears that Tango’s design was single purpose.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Four in One Set by Tango (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL