The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ANY REVIEWS FOR RAZOR SHOTS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3560 Posts

Profile of takeachance
This is suppose to be the ducks nutz of razor blade swallowing. Hocus-Pocus have them in stock. Can anyone give a review yet?
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
251 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
I received this in the mail last week. The routine is well-constructed and I see no problems with getting this to work in a parlor or stage situation. Behind the bar may require a little adaptation, but it seems do-able. The only gripe I have with this is that I wish some illustrations or photos on preparation of the blades were included in the manuscript. A text explanation is provided, but sometimes I am imagination impaired =P
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3560 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Many thanks John
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
297 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Quote:
On 2008-08-17 02:31, takeachance wrote:
This is suppose to be the ducks nutz of razor blade swallowing. Hocus-Pocus have them in stock. Can anyone give a review yet?

the ducks nutz. wow ive never heard that one.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Though "my name" has somehow been linked to this effect in other threads...my only hand in this was to convince Peter to release this to Hocus Pocus...in other words no financial gain on my part!

Having said that...I can honestly say this "routine" is worth it's weight...it is VERY well thought out...everything looks so natural...and all the props are 'logical' to the routine, character, and plot! Yes this is a little piece of theatre. I saw Peter peform this routine in his Branson show and I was totally fooled...not to mention completely entertained...a real 'workers' routine...

Cody S. Fisher

P.S. It is the ducks ####! Smile
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2008-08-17 20:15, Cody S. Fisher wrote:
Though "my name" has somehow been linked to this effect in other threads...

Cody -

I think it was linked because the photo and the written description on the Hocus-Pocus website say "Cody Fisher presents Peter the Adequate's RAZOR SHOTS." It definitely helps in selling the product, because everyone knows that any routine with your endorsement must be well thought out with an eye to hiding the dirty work. This one was no exception; it really is a great routine.

- Scott "Maxfield"
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Glen
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Glen
I just got it and it's going to be great!!
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1146 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
This is most certainly a clear and logical...albeit funny routine for razor swallowing! To echo Glen (sorry I'm being unoriginal), it is GREAT! Glen, let me know if you catch this on video!
Glen
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Glen
I put this routine together after looking at others and performed it for the first time recently and it rocked!!! Great reactions and comments later. It's a great piece of magic!
Hirwa
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Hirwa
Looks sweet! I ll try this because I really like the plot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ANY REVIEWS FOR RAZOR SHOTS (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL