The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Kids.......sigh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sword of the Soldier
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of Sword of the Soldier
I can remember not too long ago performing at my local ring meeting. I decided to do a quick trick since there were several magicians intending to perform. So I get up there, and I wont lie I am a bit nervous. I invite a little girl, about 7 years old, up to help me. She selects a card, I tell her to remember it, etc etc. I get to the end of the trick and reveal a card...she says that wasn't it Smile Now I know for a fact, 10000% positive, that's her card, but what can I say..."YOU'RE WRONG"????

So here I am in front of a group of magicians, already nervous enough, and now it looks like I messed up. So I start the trick again, nervous times 10....and I finish....successfully this time. What was worse....this was the first time I had performed at that ring! Haha!

I know we've all had this kind of story. But Next time I'll stick to vanishing silks, and sponges when it comes to little kids... Smile

Josh
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
No, but when using a child with any card effect (even with "flash cards") always show the card to a grown up, too. Thought we all knew that.

Steve
Sword of the Soldier
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of Sword of the Soldier
Steve,

I knew it but it didn't eve phase me. I got it for next time Smile

Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Kids.......sigh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL