The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Florida.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sting
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Sting
Hey everyone, my name is Jay and I'm going to school at Florida State University, where I am about to begin my second undergraduate year. I have recently come to be interested in mentalism after being introduced to Derren Brown maybe a year or so ago. As a laymen, I became obsessed with finding out how some of these mentalism effects were being done so I began doing some research. And now here I am, quite a few books wiser (Theodore Anneman, Banachek, Richard Osterlind, ect) and practicing some effects myself now among friends. So, with that said I hope to learn more about mentalism in the near future.
jaylynch68
View Profile
New user
Orlando, Florida
56 Posts

Profile of jaylynch68
Hi Jay. I wonder if mental effects were in play today. Two new Jays. What is your major at FSU? Where did you meet Derren Brown? Take care.

Jay Lynch
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Glad to have you here at the Café, Jay. Feel free to look around and pull up a chair anywhere and have a cup.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the Café. This is a great place where magicians really can help other magicians. I hope you will enjoy it here and get a lot out of it. It has helped me a great deal and I have met some really great people in the process. If I can be of any help to you at all, please just simply let me know. Enjoy and welcome.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Sting
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Sting
Thanks for the replies everyone. Hey Jay Lynch, it is indeed an odd coincidence I suppose. Even more so since I was recently reading about Vincent Lynch's "PBB Drawin g Duplication." I hope I didn't give the impression that I've met Derren Brown, only that I've seen him via video clips Smile At FSU I am currently double majoring in Philosophy and Psychology and planning to subsequently go to Law school upon graduation.
Thanks a lot for the welcomes, guys. As an interesting bit of trivia my good friend who has pointed me in the right direction regarding magic says that he was an original member here. His name is Sean and his internet moniker is "Warthog" though I do not know if that's the name he used here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Florida.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL