The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Winter Springs, Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jaylynch68
View Profile
New user
Orlando, Florida
56 Posts

Profile of jaylynch68
Hello from the sunshine & hurricane state. I'm Jay Lynch & have just renewed my interest in magic. I was first introduced to the world of conjuring in Norfolk, VA when I was 10 years old. My Mom would take me to a magic shop downtown and let me stay there while she went shopping. I think the name of the shop was Edmar's. I'm sure it's no longer there since that was 50 years ago. Each Saturday I'd find new routines to buy and Edmar would show me how to perform the illustion. Cups & balls, Genii bottle, color changing silk, etc. It was great fun.

Several weeks ago my wife & I were in St. Augustine & I stopped in the magic shop in old town. I was drawn to the Levitator & bought several others, stripper & invisible decks, sponge ball routine, & a fire wallet(!). Great fun. I was amazed by the method & materials for the Levitator, much better than what was available when I started back in Norfolk.

I've shown it to my wife several times & she still thinks it's done with magnets.

I joined the Magic Café this weekend and have really enjoyed reading the forums. I'll be posting as my experience broadens. This is a great opportunity.

Thanks & see you around.

Jay
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Welcometo the Café, Jay. Never too late to relight the fires of magic. I, now in my late 50's, enjoy it as much as I did when I started as a kid. Never ceases to entertain me. Look forward to your posts.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the Café. This is a great place where magicians really can help other magicians. I hope you will enjoy it here and get a lot out of it. It has helped me a great deal and I have met some really great people in the process. If I can be of any help to you at all, please just simply let me know. Enjoy and welcome.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Jay,

Welcome to the Café!

I hate people that live in Florida, but only in the winter.

Jim
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Enjoy your time here at the Magic Café Forum.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Winter Springs, Florida (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL