The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from KC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EmmaJo
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of EmmaJo
Hi everyone! My name is Emma. I'm a musician, magician's assistant to Kyle Scheel (ksmagic2007)... and magic lover, which is why I am here! Kyle saw me consistently lurking and told me to create an account already. Smile
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Welcome to the Café. This is a great place where magicians really can help other magicians. I hope you will enjoy it here and get a lot out of it. It has helped me a great deal and I have met some really great people in the process. If I can be of any help to you at all, please just simply let me know. Enjoy and welcome.

Kyle is a good guy here at the Café and I have had the pleasure of talking with him and corresponding here on many an occassion. Great to have you as part of the Café.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome Emma
No matter what your background, if you love magic, you came to the right place. Hope you discover all the friends and information that will aid you on your journey.
Best
WK
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Welcome EmmaJo, glad to have you.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
724 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Welcome Emma !. It's easy to tell that Kyle is lucky to have someone like you in his show. Having a great assistant is really hard to find. I've had about 8 girls in my shows, the girl I have now, Lydia, is into magic as well. We just finished 3 days of 3 a day shows, at a fair, and all 3 days were right around 100 degrees. We also had to move to different stages each day. Without Lydia and my sound man, I would have died.
I'm sure Kyle can relate on how hard it is to find a good assistant. Keep up the great work and enjoy your stay here.
Bob.
EmmaJo
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of EmmaJo
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad to be here.
Dr. Delusion - it is always good to have dedicated people working with you; as a band leader I know that as well. Kyle and I are able to confide in and trust each other which is really nice.

Thanks again, see you all around!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from KC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL