The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Rapid Inductions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
"The first step in war is enemy selection"
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
True, but most of us in here just have a pop at mindpunisher. And as you know Candin, he simply loves it!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Hypnodoc. I've put a small clip of my super fast induction on youtube .It was in a pub, I was running late so no time to mess about .I induce four people in about 8 seconds.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XrxxB_I3Q
or its instant inductions master hypnotist Mark Davies

Cheers Mark
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-05-10 07:54, bobser wrote:
True, but most of us in here just have a pop at mindpunisher. And as you know Candin, he simply loves it!

Yes I do - but wish I had better opponents its too easy here...! I need a challenge.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I love you all from the bottom of my broken heart, you must know that. Smile

Thanks Mark, I anxiously await the video, its blocked where IM at now. I will check it out later today. I love pub crawl inductions.

Thanks Bobser.

MP I miss Shrink.

Candin
Penny Thread
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi all, sorry the link to you tube didn't work, its ok now please use this one instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XrxxB_I3Q

Thanks Mark
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2009-05-11 04:30, Mark Davies wrote:
Hi all, sorry the link to you tube didn't work, its ok now please use this one instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XrxxB_I3Q

Thanks Mark

How many shoulders were dislocated at this event?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Mark I have to ask. Had you hypnotised them before or are you doing this just cold? No pre talk whatsoever? Here sit down and bam?

If not, then they are indeed not "instant inductions" they are "RE inductions" and they are a completly different animal.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Danny ,these were cold. I gave them a quick pre talk to get them on stage, wacked them in, then deepened and put in the controls .I do this a lot if I'm in a rush, with a long show ill do two sugestability tests, then the fall back .If I have any large volunteers ill do the hand shake or the shoulder press.It works for me.
Hi Spinnato, none were dislocated ,it looks worse than it is, you don't see my left hand supporting them and its more theatrical the way I do it. It gives the audience awe and shuts up a rowdy crowd.
If I'm doing a re-induction ,i simply touch their necks and say sleep, then deepen
Cheers Mark
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi again , ref to re-induction Here's a clip of a pub gig I done years ago ,its an over 18's rude night as requested by the pub , please forgive the bad language, as this pub was rough as hell, when in Rome etc. .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sz4zaVxB7c
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sz4zaVxB7c ITS NOT WOKING AGAIN ,type in man giving birth by master hypnotist mark davies on youtube.
Cheers mark
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh well. never mind.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
And I thought Mindpunisher didn't have a heart!!!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I might not "appear" to have a heart....but I do pride myself in having a good head. Those severe arm yanks were just silly. They looked like physical assault to me. I didn't see any support or reason for them?

I have been guilty of doing some silly things myself in the past. Especially at the begining. This just made me cringe.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I saw the labor video Mark, I got it to work. Is that what I think it was in the background on the table?

Hey MP, what if I bring along a nurse when I do the arm out of the socket inductions? A liability card to give them saying "this will cause rotator cup damange but you will fell better and better as you go deep asleep"

"Start spreading the news, I did it my way"

I should have went to law school, make a killing.

Regards

Candin
Kingdom of Nye
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Much easier to bring along common sense and a little more skill.

Again these are not inductions.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
How about pull my finger and Ill make your nose wiggle.

Just kidding MP. Seriously though, it seems the young X Box generation across the pond likes this stuff. Arm yank or not. Look at the hits on You Tube. Yeah I know, silly yanks and all.

A spectator tells me something about my mentalism show, I still listen. As cranky as I get. A fresh look and ideas is not so bad is it?

Trance-Master still does stage shows but you can tell where his effort is going.

Candin
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi guys ,I agree with you on the arm yanks ,the video is years old, I do them gently now and not so often .IT does look harsh on the vid, In all the time I done them no one came to any injury. Its all about learing as you get older and wiser.So fair comment lads.

Cheers mark
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Some of the bigger stronger guys I would think need a stronger yank. I wonder about the shock sometimes with seniors. But then again, a gunshot has not caused a coronary I suspect a shock induction would not either. I work at a western movie set, lots of guus going off.

I still use the word inductions cause Trance-Master uses it as well as others who are going for the fastest in the world.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Wel done to you Mark for holding your hands up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Rapid Inductions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL