The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » From Hell V3 and Corpse Candles... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
For those who are not on the Lebanon Circle mailing list I thought I would post a copy of the latest newsletter for you folk as it has some interesting stuff for the coming autumn...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lebanon Circle Magic Newsletter - From Hell and Corpse Candles

Hello!

You can never guarantee a long hot summer in the UK but you can always be sure of a fantastically bleak autumn and winter. As there is already a chill in the air it's time for me to come out of hibernation once again and reveal some new releases for 2008.

From Hell V3 new batch available - Pre Order NOW!!

The 3rd batch of the ever popular From Hell V3 will be available for shipping from 1st September. Place your order now via the website to avoid disappointment, this effect sells out fast!

Place your order today to be guaranteed a copy.

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Hell_Page.htm

NEW RELEASE - 'Corpse Candle - Spook Lights for Séance' - Pre Order today!

Based on a stage lighting effect currently used on Broadway and the West End the 'Corpse Candle - Spook Lights for Séance' can create the illusion of spirit orbs, spook lights, fairies or fire flies. No lasers, mirrors or remote control systems are used; the spook light appears in mid air and dances around the heads of your spectators, flies off around the room and will vanish and reappear at your command.

Can be used on stage or at home.

For children's parties - release a captured fairy from the jar!

For séances - make a spirit orb materialise in the centre of the table then journey around the room!

For stage - release the spook light from the jar make it dance and fly around the stage!

This effect comes in an easy to build kit and is available on 01/09/2008 so pre order your copy today!

Click here for more details.

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Corpse_Page.htm

And Finally.

It's been a long time coming but Spirit TX will be out before Halloween (this year)!

Regards

Dan

Lebanon Circle

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
This looks absolutely amazing Dan.

Perfect for Halloween.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I'm thinking add this to one of Martin Duffy's "Lota pots", season with tales of Tiddy Mun http://www.ousewashes.com/Tiddy.html for a kid-friendly bizarre/environmental piece.
[
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
That corpse candle looks great.

I believe...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
Ordered From Hell today, cannot wait to see this!!
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Spirit TX finally being released! Cool!

Corpse Candle looks amazing, too.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
The corpse cancle things needs a stooge, did I understand that correctly? I am not able to perform it myself?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
That`s the same thing I am saking - can I perform this alone or do I need an assistant?
Thanks
T
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hm seems noone knows ^^
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
For Corpse Candle, you need an assistant, not a stooge.
Lux In Tenebris
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Where is the difference?
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
The stooge is an asistant that play the rol of a spectator. You can present your asistant as your partenaire, or he can be an ocult helper (never seen). The stooge is an actor, and is supossed no one knows he helps you. Is supossed you meet him at first time.
Lux In Tenebris
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Ok. the effect looks really amazing. but assistant sounds always too big for me. too much.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
The effect does need an assistant who is never seen by the audience, he/she is a puppeteer who controls the light.

You can perform this on your own in front of children but that's it.

There is an FAQ section on the Corpse Candle page so I will add this to explain the difference between a stooge and an assistant.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
YAY~ Spirit fx at last!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
magicpatoche
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of magicpatoche
Hi From Hell v3 looks great. Excuse my ignorance but is this similar to White Star?
With added bonus of magnet card of course Smile
Thank you
Patrick
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Similar. . .well, yes. They both are based on a certain Paul Curry effect. The original From Hell came out first.
What would Wavy do?
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
From Hell is a very strong effect. I think it is outstanding and it always kills (pun intended).
BillyTheSquid
View Profile
Veteran user
My bamboo hut's supported on
331 Posts

Profile of BillyTheSquid
One of the sixth formers in my physics class sat down and did this with me. He was really disturbed at the fact he'd "separated" the cards so well, especially as I had taken it down a "use your natural instincts" route and he wants to become a policeman.

It's a great routine, and Dan's little extra effect that he released just this year as an "add on" is lovely too.

Cheers,
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » From Hell V3 and Corpse Candles... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL