The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Geoff Ronings Training (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Despite the fact that my thread was hijacked, I wanted to return and report that I completed the training, it was great and I've booked my first show!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
That is great news John. Own it.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Good, so my faith was well founded huh?

You have the course and feel happy about having purchased it. What more can be said or needed?

Congats!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Im not sure where the "you can't do anything against your will" came from. But I am sure it came from but I wouldn't be surprised if it came from a stage hypnotist who wanted to reduce fears and anti stage feelings.

If we accept what Anthony has just said how can hypnosis be harmless? The potential to do harm is there or Anthony is talking rubbish.

I agree with Anthony.

I also believe hypnosis can be used to change someone's life dramatically for good or bad.
munsey
View Profile
New user
VA
5 Posts

Profile of munsey
To loop back to the start of your thread, you are in for a treat with Ronning's training.

I think that there are many sources to learn hypnosis and learn it well and Geoff's training won't disappoint.

But the real jewel in Geoff's training IMHO are the marketing insights with the business. I'm not aware of anyone who puts out more knowledge not only on how to do shows, but how to GET shows.

My advice is that you don't need to do much prior to the training. Go out, see some shows and look at what you like and don't like. Geoff will hand you the tools you need to learn the basics.

Whether you get training from other sources is up to you...I have and found that Ronning's programs are by far the most comprehensive and high quality.

Enjoy!
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
I learned hypnosis 35 years ago in graduate school at the University of TX and started performing stage hypnosis 20 years ago (and perform full time now). I have trained many people (Michael Johns of Vegas fame was an early student of mine). Even though I still train a few students in partnership with Kenton Knepper, I have sent many people to Geoff's course. Someone mentioned Geoff's marketing training, yes what good is having a show if you cannot book it?

I do still recommend to everyone who performs stage hypnosis to take one of the basic hypnotherapy certification classes held all over the US so you know more about what hypnosis is and what it is not. It will make you a more confident performer and is a good marketing bit.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Geoff Ronings Training (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL