The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2008 entrée: Stan Allen » » Magic Live Hype? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicamp
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magicamp
I read about your posting on here in your recent email newsletter and decided to check it out. (You do know the link is broken in there...)

I saw the ad for your convention in your most recent issue state that you're over half-way sold out. And in reading through some of the posts on here, you mention you're now 74% sold out. Is that at all inflated? How many people are registered right now?

Thanks for posting on here. Great stuff so far!
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Yes, we did send out an eUpdate to our subscribers to let them know about a few magicians appearing on the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon next weekend. I added a mention that I was on the Café this week with a link, but somehow the word "the" didn't make it, so we're probably sending a little business to http://www.magiccafe.com, which I understand is a party planning company in Las Vegas. Oh well...

As to MAGIC Live!, we have close to 700 registrants to date (which is closer to 80% capacity). Now, when I say "registrant," these are mostly people who have paid a $50 fully-refundable (through December 31, 2008) deposit. The balance isn't due until early next year, so that's when we'll really know how many registrants we have.

Stan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2008 entrée: Stan Allen » » Magic Live Hype? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL