The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Slink-touch-bent Final Garcia @E (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
WolfGod
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of WolfGod
Quote:
On 2008-10-08 19:41, dg magic wrote:

not at all... I was told by several trusting people that it was said.. and I just wanted to clear up WHY I recommended it... and be honest in letting people know that I have not even seen the device being suggested.

Yeah, I get that. But personally speaking I would have borrowed a friend's copy and watched it before saying anything in public. And you know as well as I do how many people would have taken your word as gospel and blown the story out of proportion had you not been corrected.

If you have a suspicion, best to make sure you confirm everything personally before imparting the information on us, the rabble.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
I am glad to hear that the coin bending tool was mentioned in the dvd Smile

Not just mentioned. You demonstrate bending a couple of coins with it. Looks like a great tool that creates a nice bend. When you're all done demonstrating how to use the tool you like you say, "Also, if you like, you can get Superman Coin Bending Tool ..." At that point the video cuts off abruptly and jumps to a new section. When I first watched it I thought the cut was a bit odd but after reading your response it makes me think they edited out you saying, "although I personally haven't used it.", or something like that. Guess we'll never know, not that it's that big a deal.

Sorry that Ellusionist doesn't have the class to at least send you a comp copy of the products despite any animosity between you two. I used to be in video game development and I learned early on that if I didn't have something in my contract saying that I would get x number of comp copies of my game from the publisher that it was a crap shoot on whether or not I'd see one.

Hope I didn't offend you with my first post. If I did, I apologize as it wasn't intentional. I respect you tremendously.

Mike
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 00:49, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
I am glad to hear that the coin bending tool was mentioned in the dvd Smile

Hope I didn't offend you with my first post. If I did, I apologize as it wasn't intentional. I respect you tremendously.

Mike

no offense taken AT ALL Smile I am glad that you cleared up a few things. It is sad that I have to get information about my own products through friends. Well, that is the LAST project that I have with them and the LAST project I will EVER do with that company, so I guess I don't have to worry about previewing my products before they are released Smile

thanks to all who have seen BTS... there seems to be nothing but good reviews so far. Although I DO NOT support Ellusionist, Bent and Crosslink are effects that I have had for years now, and I'm glad that others are enjoying them as much as I did/am.

DG
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Danny, I love your work and am sorry we can't get these direct from you.

Looking forward to future projects that we can get direct from you!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Bertrand Thornley
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
278 Posts

Profile of Bertrand Thornley
Wolfgod is very new, I wonder where he is from?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." Tom Robbins

Personal Revelation: I'm not a hippopotamus
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Danny,

Now that we got you watching this thread ... can you tell us of any projects you are currently working on? Also, are you still planning on putting up your own website?

Thanks,
Mike
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 09:57, rockwall wrote:
Danny,

Now that we got you watching this thread ... can you tell us of any projects you are currently working on? Also, are you still planning on putting up your own website?

Thanks,
Mike

This next year should be a good year. Smile

there will be a few things that people have been waiting for Smile , and the release of my new multi-disc set... along with some possible sequels Smile

DG
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys, try doing Bent with a chewed to wrapped piece of gum. It works, and looks good! Be creative, I don't suggest using a real piece of chewed gum. And Danny, really nice job. When I get the chance, I'll write a review.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Danny,

Now that you are in traction it's cool to see that you have some downtime to chill with us. Are you self producing the rest of your projects then? Seems like that might be the only way to ensure its YOUR vision and not someone else's.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Danny,

Glad to hear you are breaking with Ellusionist... I broke my own personal rule of never buying anything from them to get BentTouchSlink... I love your work and this DVD did not disappoint. Glad you will be releasing stuff this year (any word on the wallet>>>) By the way - Not seeing you at LVMI this year was a huge disappointment - Looking forward to a lecture tour in the future!

Michael
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 05:07, Bertrand Thornley wrote:
Wolfgod is very new, I wonder where he is from?

And what he is.....
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
WolfGod
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of WolfGod
I've been here only a day and already I've got people talking about me. I still got it.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Just what are you up to WolfGod?! Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I think wolfGod lives over a Hellmouth ( the BIG one under Pitssburgh ).

Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Woof-Woof....
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
WolfGod
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of WolfGod
Amateur night at the Magic Café.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-10-10 16:44, WolfGod wrote:

That's why you were invited!

:rotf:

Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Quote:
On 2008-10-10 16:44, WolfGod wrote:

Is this a request? I don't want you to feel left out.

Amatuers are always welcome.
Andrew, (ASW)
Sincerely,
WolfGod
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of WolfGod
I can see why my friends don't want to go here. This is the creepiest reception I've ever gotten.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Well, with God in your name, do you really care what us humble peasants think?

Seriously though, welcome aboard. It's not easy being the new guy that has a different view point.

Cheers.

Donny
do magic

www.8bom.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Slink-touch-bent Final Garcia @E (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL