We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Derren Brown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
331 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
Hi,
I recently heard that on a UK TV show Derren Brown played rock scissors paper with members of the audience and was able to win, lose, or draw on command. I'm not sure when this was on, or the details. Wondering if anyone could fill me in.
Thanks,
Oz Smile
lewis
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of lewis
Hi,

Yeah, on his Mind Control Series.
To be honest, I found the basic method quite obvious, but the fans he did it on were well pleased. Smile

Thanks,
Lewis.
MagicRay
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicRay
Hi

Derren did this on his Mind Control series to supporters of Millwall football club as they were waiting to go to a match. He did this both facing the supporters and with his back turned to them.

His recent series has been a mixture of new stuff and old stuff from his original three 1 hour programmes. This paper/stone/scissors routine was from one of the original three programmes.

Ray
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1092 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
All I have to say is watch his head movements closely. Move this to the secret sessions and I might talk a bit more freely.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Derren Brown (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL