The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lonnie Chevrie's new DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
New DVD by Lonnie Chevrie...it's a re-done version of the Juan Pablo switch. Just kills, Plus he bonuses his Paper To Bill switch...all of it is re-shot and it's really well produced.... Great dvd for $20. Available soon!!!

Buy this product!

Koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Koz, I don't know how you keep putting out these quality projects for what I think are iinsanely low prices.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Lonnie do this effect last weekend at the TAOM in Ft Worth. It was so clean, and visually impressive. The Pre-release DVD's went so fast, I am so lucky and fortunate to have bumped into him outside the hotel, myself and another young gentleman I think got the last ones they had with them. Aside from being a solid value for a solid effect, Mr. Chevrie is the nicest guy you could ever meet! Keep your eyes open for this DVD!
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
There's a demo of Lonnie's new DVD, The Spritz Switch/The Dollar Switch, on Kozmo Magic's website:

http://kozmomagic.com/
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5377 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lonnie Chevrie is one of the most creative magicians on the planet and a lot the PROS do his stuff in their working rep.

This is a great effect that Lonnie put out on one his outlaw series DVD's several years ago. He took the time to re-work the effect and make it much more effective and much more effecient. This is really good stuff and for $20 its rediculous. Get past the cowboy thing and look at the magic because this guys is KICK BUTT. take the time to look. I know this is my project BUT I'm telling you this is great material.....

thank
Koz
magicsantana
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of magicsantana
Well sir you have a grate trake recored so far anything that I bought from you has aways been top notch. As for lonnie Chevrie I realy like the journy and I will most likely like the next one to.
you have a talat for finding WOW people. By the way that for Dany Tong.
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
The first switch looked like trick photography!

The second one reminded me of Kevin King's "Money Morph"...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lonnie Chevrie's new DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL