The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Invisible Deck - A Nice Package (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8605 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I have always loved the Invisible Deck. It's just a perfect trick because it absolutely blows people away, it's always ready to go and absolutely never fails to amaze. Smile

I thought it was perfect as is but I came across a package on it that I think kicks it up a notch or two. First they address the secret of the deck and offer some solid updates on it that helps to make it even somewhat easier to recall the chosen card. Those of you who might've found it a bit hard to get it down, well this might just do the trick for ya. Smile

Also there are very useable tips on manipulating the cards and deck. And you also get 5 nice routines on using the deck in some interesting ways...A few slick presentations in there and my favorites are "In The Bag" and "Dice Prediction." Love the way these are presented and involve the specs with some real added
pizazz. Smile There are also 3 more BONUS effects included with even more creative ideas on using the deck, even using 2 Invisible Decks at one time. Nice!

If you love this deck, and it's the only deck I've carried for years as a coin guy, then this package will bring you some real value. It comes with an Invisible Deck and a well-produced DVD that does some pretty good teaching with Café member, Ben Salinas. Ben does a nice job of explaining the deck, giving tips on usage and delivering some amazing effects that you might like to add to your personal use of the deck.

If you're a beginner with card tricks this is a very nice way to get started with one of the most amazing decks of cards around, but it also offers some real lessons and creativity for all those already familiar with just how great this effect is. A nice addition to your card magic shelf. There's something for everybody in this one. Smile

*Check it out here: http://www.magicmakersinc.com/decks/invisibledeck.html
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Wow, thanks MB!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
402 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
This will be mt next purchase thanks for the write up MB
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1392 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I know this is an old post, but found it while doing some "research." I am all for the DVD...if it's ever available separately I'll snatch it right up.

However, I rolled my eyes at the link to the MM product which touts that a new working has been invented to "eliminate the learning curve" that users face when first getting the deck.

'scuse me? When did a "learning curve" become a negative in the performing arts? Is this not a backhanded way of encouraging a "forget the practice" mentality? Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think the learning curve is part of the process that strengthens the arts, particularly the magical kind.

Ben Salinas looks like an incredible teacher, and as I say I would love to learn his additional routines. Just a little taken back by what seems to be a "dumbing down" type of sales pitch.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Didn't Sankey produce a DVD on the deck, plus you got the Deck also?
Just wondering

Don
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-04-23 16:35, magicman1 wrote:
Didn't Sankey produce a DVD on the deck, plus you got the Deck also?
Just wondering

Don

Jay made an incredible DVD/Package:
http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48151

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
I agree...Sankey's DVD is the best I have come across...a lot of workable and good variations and routines with the Invisible Deck
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5862 Posts

Profile of motown
I thought the contents of Sankey's DVD would have made a nice $10 book. It really didn't seem to warrant being a $40 item. But, that's the state of magic these days.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-04-24 11:48, motown wrote:
I thought the contents of Sankey's DVD would have made a nice $10 book. It really didn't seem to warrant being a $40 item. But, that's the state of magic these days.

Sankey's DVD is $18.99 and that includes the deck.

http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48151
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I wouldn't buy the DVD purely because it's made by Magic Fakers.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Hmmm...magic fakers? I thought this board is considered ethics?
Magic is a vanishing art.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I picked up Sankey's DVD with the Deck for on $12.50 last week. (Side note: DVD didn't play all the way through but they've alreayd sent me out a new one) I couldn't pass up the deal. Heck, most of the time an ID costs for than I got the DVD and deck for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Invisible Deck - A Nice Package (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL