The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Everything's Funnier with Monkeys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Any thoughts on this book by Doc Dixon? I tried the "search" but didn't see many comments. Thanks.
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Funny you should mention this book. I just mentioned it a week or so ago under the subject of books you like to re-read. This book is excellent! I think it suffered from poor production values, but it is among my favorite books that nobody else seems to know.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
What is it all about guys? Sounds interesting. I remember seeing this while surfing MagicSmith. Didn't really catch me though I guess. I don't think I read the description. Please explain...

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The notes have some of the routines from his bar magic repertoire. He's one of the funniest performers I've ever seen! This material is great! It's worth reading just for the essays alone, but you'll find material that you can use if you do close-up.
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
I have both read the book and had the pleasure of watching Doc Dixon perform. While he is not currently touring, you will get a lot of Information and entertainment from "Everything is Funnier With Monkeys." Doc includes some great material and some wonderful essays on magic and performance, plus a great inclusive 3D trick for your friends.

Mat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Everything's Funnier with Monkeys (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL