The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hardcore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
986 Posts

Profile of jbadman
I've just released a new collection of card routines on my site (www.underground-collective.com/effects).

Something a little different here, though; there are two versions of this ebook - 'Hardcore' and 'Softcore'.

They are identical except that Softcore is slightly cheaper but excludes two of the effects found in 'Hardcore'. The reason being that these two effects in question are 'XXX' in nature. I wanted to put these routines 'out there', however, so decided this was a nice way of doing so - you can choose which version of the ebook you'd prefer, based on your own requirements.

The two routines in question are:

'See You Next Tuesday' and 'The Pubic Card Trick'. As you can tell already, these aren't for the faint hearted! If you've seen me do a really obscene packet trick at a convention, it was 'See You Next Tuesday' though I probably called it by its shortened name. It became a bit of a 'signature' routine of mine for a while and I have been asked to put this routine 'in print' by many people - but have not been sure of the best way to do so without giving myself a 'bad name' (yeah, ok so my name is already 'Badman' so I'm fighting an uphill battle from the off!). Providing buyers with a choice of product like this is my way of showing that I understand it's not for everyone and ultimately you are the only one who knows if these routines are appropriate for you!

But of course, it's not all about just two routines - there's loads of other stuff in the ebook too - here's a brief rundown of what you can expect:

- McDonald's Opener - this is a prelude routine for McDonald's Aces which rings in the gaffs in a very neat way.

- Elevated - An elevator routine where the Ace through Four of Hearts each pass through the deck in turn and then all change to Spades at the conclusion.

- What the World Wants - a new 'Ambitious' style card move incorporated in to a short transposition routine.

- Pickpocket - a card in the pocket changes places with a card outjogged from the deck; this uses my new variation of an old Marlo move.

- IOU - a short, sweet commercial card routine where an 'IOU' given to the spectator changes in to a selected card and then on to the kicker!

- Snap - 90% Hands-off two-spectator coincidence effect, leaving you with four of a kind at the conclusion.

- Twin Control - quite a suprising control of two cards using multiple principles. This also includes another variant of 'Snap'.

- See You Next Tuesday - Only available in 'Hardcore' - it's an alphabet 'Packet Trick' in which you tell a great story accompanied by some very obscene words generated by your packet of cards... easy to do, standard sleights and hilarious in the right situation!

- The Pubic Card - another rude-ish trick; this is more a presentation using a commercial item you may already have. It's a very funny approach and definitely works well in the right situation, as those of you who've seen me do this will testify (use of the word 'testify' is purely coincidental btw!).

Hope you enjoy this collection!

Cheers,

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
jgodwin
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of jgodwin
Jamie - is 'See You Next Tuesday' something I can easily put together myself or will I need to buy 'gaffs' or anything like that in order to do the routine?

John.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
986 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Hi John,

The routine will need four completely blank cards, on to which you will need to write a letter on each side with a Sharpie. Most likely you already have everything you need to make as set up for this routine!

Cheers,

Jamie.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
"See ( C ) You ( U ) Next Tuesday" sounds killer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
986 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Perfect for children's parties, family gatherings and the first date!

Jamie.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hardcore (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL