The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtraxs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
AxTrax Routines are now available as MP3 downloads! http://www.axtell.com/axtrax.html
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
578 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
The axtrax routines are what got me started in vent. I bought the Magic Drawing Board and planned to use Axtrax for the routine. While practicing I felt that there was a risk that the timing wouldn't be right if the routine proceeded at a predetermined pace despite audience reaction. That's what pushed me to study vent. Without the availability of Axtrax I might not have ever given it a try, so even though I never used the recorded track, I did use the Vern rope routine with vent and that got me started.

I have a friend who doesn't do vent but he still gets a great reaction using Axtrax, so it can be done. Use it to start. It will go over well. If you are inspired to learn vent, all the better.
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I like the Art o Matic but would probably only use it up to where I reveal the picture and then I would take it from there.

I am thinking of ordering the download and just editing it so it cuts off at that part.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Axtraxs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL