The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Make way for the new guy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardstain
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of cardstain
Well, after carefully scrutinizing and examining the many magic forums on the congested electronic world we call the internet, I have reached the undeniable conclusion that this is the best forum for magicians on the web.

I know, because I looked at every single one. Well not really, but a whole bunch of 'em. My name is Lance, I'm 19, and glad to be aboard.

I look forward to many engaging and thought-provoking discussions on the progression and philosophy on the art of magic. I hope I can only be of some help to someone. Smile
"Here, hold my tooth."-Joseph
SloMo150
View Profile
Regular user
Speedway, Indiana
121 Posts

Profile of SloMo150
Lance, welcome. You are right, this is the best forum to discuss magic. As a newbie to the art of magic, I have learned a lot already.

The people here can give information like you won't believe. There is such a divers group here that you cannot help but learn.

There is something like 34 countries from around the world represented here, so not only do you get great help from more experienced performers, but info from performers from around this world. Sit Back, grab a Smile and a Smile or two. and start reading and asking questions.
Hey wanna see me pull a rabbit from my hat, (lion appears). I gotta get a new Hat.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Lance,
Welcome to The Magic Cafe!
Thanks for the nice comments, and I look forward to reading your posts!
Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Welcome Lance,
You are right, I had visited many of the forums of Magic, but, this one is absolutely the best. So Have a cup of coffee and begin to spend never ending hours in front of your computer.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
Yes, I have to agree, I only joined a day or two ago, and this is the best message board for magic I have found - much better than David Copperfield's actually. Smile There's a high compliment for you. And I am getting up at wee hours in the morning just to post on here and read stuff from here, signs of a computer addiction I previously did not have . . .
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Lance.
You have, indeed, found the best board on the internet.
At this moment of writing, there are just short of 900 members and more than 21,000 postings.
That's a ratio unsurpassed by any other board.
And, remember, I have no connection with the Magic Cafe other than as a poster.
(Poster Boy? That sounds funny! Smile )
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Merlyn of 8
View Profile
Regular user
Massachusetts U.S.A.
147 Posts

Profile of Merlyn of 8
Hello and welcome Lance,
It is good to see young magicians arrive here at the Magic Cafe, you have begun a journey into the most wonderful performing art there is (my most humble opinion), Smile
I have found that there is great company here and plenty of food for thought to be had, so enjoy the time that you spend here and return often!!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Cheers,

Thomas Cleveland

"Life is a jurney,enjoy the jurney"
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! Glad you found us. You are right, the Cafe is about magic not personalities. You will find every branch of magic represented, so enjoy. Look forward to your posts. Smile
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Hi, Lance:

Welcome to the Cafe. There are many years of experience here that are at your disposal. Enjoy.

-Marty
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3182 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome Lance,

You have a great name for magic, and I am sure that you will enjoy it here, as much as your contributions are enjoyed.

Thanks for joining us here!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Telemus
View Profile
Regular user
Everett WA
128 Posts

Profile of Telemus
Hello Lance,
I am new to the Cafe' as well. Hope you have an enjoyable time.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4050 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Quote:
I look forward to many engaging and thought-provoking discussions on the progression and philosophy on the art of magic.

Well come!

If it's philosphy you wish to discuss, we can begin with the classic chestnut of "Why do we do magic?"

Smile
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thank you for the kind words, I know you will be a great contributor here & help to make the Cafe even better.

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Make way for the new guy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL