The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Mislead...without the pencil! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusionist13
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of illusionist13
So I was sitting in Starbucks the other day, toying with I believe it is Garcia's straw through bill......and had an idea! I made a "mislead" gimmick but for a green Starbucks straw. Has anyone else done this? perhaps it is published? My first gimmick was a bit rough, but even so if one were to perform the second phase of the routine, it still looks quite decieving, ESPECIALLY if you hold the straw as if the dollar bill is resting ON it as opposed to holding the bill with the straw/pencil resting IN it!
illusionist13
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of illusionist13
Excuse me, "Misled"
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2008-08-28 13:32, illusionist13 wrote:
So I was sitting in Starbucks the other day, toying with I believe it is Garcia's straw through bill......and had an idea! I made a "mislead" gimmick but for a green Starbucks straw. Has anyone else done this? perhaps it is published? My first gimmick was a bit rough, but even so if one were to perform the second phase of the routine, it still looks quite decieving, ESPECIALLY if you hold the straw as if the dollar bill is resting ON it as opposed to holding the bill with the straw/pencil resting IN it!

Check out this thread-

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=113

Quote:
On 2008-08-28 13:33, illusionist13 wrote:
Excuse me, "Misled"

Misled is a pencil through bill effect.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Mislead...without the pencil! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL