The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Knit Balls for a Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1146 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Does anyone happen to know a manufacturer of these other than RNT2 and Uday (I know, polar opposites)? I have 2 sets of balls that work perfectly with the cups I use, and am looking for more. I ordered some Uday, yet they do not hold to the cup. Nor do RNT2s.

I got some from Bill with his chop cup, but the balls aren't sold seperatly.

If anyone has any info I would GREATLY appreciate it!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
DJG,

I make a lot of balls for my cups and balls, and chop cups performances. I may be able to help you.

We can discuss over PM as certain info is not appropriate for an open forum.
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1146 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
PM sent
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
Not sure what make of chop cup you are using, but you might try some crocheted balls from Morrissey Magic in Canada. The quality is quite good, I have been using their straight balls with my Cups & Balls for quite a while.

They are available online or at most magic shops, but you need to specify the Morrissey brand. Forget the Uday and FunTime ones, most of them aren't even round! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Knit Balls for a Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL