The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Must have effects/lists/threads The Magic Café members please read (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Hello Café Members,

I always see threads such as if you could have one book what would it be, what are the top 5 close up effects, what effects do you always carry with you. These threads often occur about 3 different times. I did notice when searching for them that sometimes they exist but the titles are different than the search terms I am putting in so I miss them while searching but find them while digging. Please give me links to these threads that you are aware of.

The reason I am asking is I have been making it a point to book mark all the threads about must have items and have been compling a list as to what the Café members think are the best books, closeup effects, effects they always carry with them etc/ I was interested after compiling this list in posting it on the Café so you did not need to look at three threads and had one resource to go to when you wanted to know what other Café members considered the cream of the crop. Starting this list has really given me some insight on some great effects and I am pretty sure it could help other m,magicians as well. So If you are aware of any of these Best or Must have threads post them for me just to make sure there isn't anything I missed so I can give an accurate list.

Chris
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Must have effects/lists/threads The Magic Café members please read (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL