The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Biography Page » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
Hello everyone. I have a proposal, which, if enough people agree, I will post to Steve.

I would like to see a biography forum in which everyone could enter an avatar and a brief discussion on who they are. I think this would play big, and let everyone know who the people replying are Smile.

Dustin.
It's like that? I guess it's like that! OH YEAH!!! YEAH!! - wait, what are we talking about?
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
That sounds like a good Idea. I might as well post a real quick post about who I am.

I'm 14 years of age (15 in two weeks)and live in Florida. I Like to go wakeboarding, snowboarding, surfing, inline skating, play on the computer, and, of course, magic...can't forget school either.
I have a HUGE collection of magic Books, DVDS, Videos, and Tricks.Every Penny I make goes into buying more magic. LOL
Ive been doing magic jobs since I was 13.
I mainly do just private parties. I don't do kids' parties though.
Smile
I work part time at a restaurant performing table-hopping magic. And I'm not sure what else comes to mind?

Later Guys,
Rich
Rich Fredeking
Arashi
View Profile
New user
Castelnau - Barbarens FRANCE
3 Posts

Profile of Arashi
I concur, A bio form would be cool, but
Maybe If everyone just popped in and introduced themselves it might save a bit of server work, maybe not. ya never know, but for the purposes of Recapitulation...

My name is Jason Knight, I live in the Gascony of France, in the Gers. I work as a webdesigner, and have only been conjuring for a short 2 months, I think, in there abouts.I was originally born in Florida, NPR just north of Tampa. And lived in
Les Etats - Unis(United States) for like 20 years. My main schtick right now is serious persuit of the art of Busking. With some interests in Tabel Hopping and some Bar Scene stuff...I would love to Pick your brain Rich for performance advise and even trick selection. If you are interested. Well my candle is burning out by the minute.

Click here to view attached image.
Arashi
- My candle burns at both ends it will not last the night, but ahh my foes and ohh my friends, it makes a lovely light. -
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Dustin,

That's a great idea.

My name is Jim. My speciality (all I do) is card work. I have been performing with cards since 1960 (yes, that's a long time ago).

From 1975 through 1980 I worked at Mr. C's Magic Lounge in a suburb of Chicago. It was a great time and we had a lot of fun. Got to appear on several local Chicago television shows.

In that same time frame, I was also a member of the Chicago Round Table that met with Ed Marlo. That was also a great time. The learning experiences were fantastic and just to have known Ed was amazing.

I took a break from magic for about 10 years though I never stopped practicing. Now, I have been doing lectures around the general area.

Originally from Chicago, I now live in Southern Illinois very near St. Louis.

Please visit my website for bio, schedule information. http://www.jimmycards.com

Good luck with your magic and hope to talk with you some more.

Jim Molinari
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Justin: Thanks for the suggestion however, that is exactly what the new arrivals forum is set up for. A new member can post a bio as an introduction and once they establish their avatar, it will appear on every post so you can see who is posting.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Biography Page » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL