The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Need repositionable glue (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gill Rogers
View Profile
New user
Little Rock, AR, USA
61 Posts

Profile of Gill Rogers
Quote:
On 2008-10-17 09:46, SergeStorms wrote:
I recently bought the 2 Card Monte video and set put out by Magic Makers. In one of the effects described, Brian Thomas Moore uses lip balm (i.e. Chapstick or some other brand) to put the two cards together. Haven't tried it, but it seems to work well on the video.

Should have mentioned that he simply makes an "X" on the side of both cards that he wants to put together.

Let us know what you decide, and how it works out for you.
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein
thepspdope
View Profile
Regular user
With Roughly About
173 Posts

Profile of thepspdope
3M ReMount is great. The key is to have as light a spray on the card as possible.
- just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you!
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
I had tried all the ones mentioned above and I swear by this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Restickable......0006IFBO

To me it is just simply the best there is;I use it for NFW, Marked again, the Dark card, some of my coin work, you name it,i even use it to make my extreme burn gimmicks;and the price is hard to be as well.

Peace.
Jon-O the Great
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jon-O the Great
Hey, I'll send you a couple of my Svengali demo decks. The ones the sticky-fingered kids handled. The ones I don't use any more. They all stick together. No charge! Smile

Jon
19grijos
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of 19grijos
Use roughing fluid.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Need repositionable glue (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL