The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Building Your Own Web Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
249 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
I saw one mention of the KompoZer software in a thread from back in February. For people who are looking for a great value, do a Google search for KompoZer. It's open-source, free, and works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It's a WYSIWYG HTML editor kind of like Dreamweaver (no, not as robust as DW, but still good).

I've created a bunch of tutorial videos for using KompoZer and am selling access to them -- but I'll give away 20 memberships to people from The Magic Café for two reasons:

1. I'm an ex-magician (soon to be an ex-ex) and like other magicians.
2. I'd appreciate feedback and testimonials.

Go to the http://kompozervideos.com site and when you get to the order page, look for the Coupon field. Enter KVIDCAFE and click the Update button and you'll see the price drop to $0. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Get It button for your username and password.

If the coupon code doesn't work it means all 20 memberships have been taken.

Thanks!

Jay Jennings

(Mods: I just reread the posting guidelines and I *think* this post is okay. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry and I won't whine if it's deleted!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Building Your Own Web Site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL