The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Fource (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1230 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Worth the wait I'm sure.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Wow sounds like it's going to be something truly special.

Thanks for the update, roll on friday!!

Cheers.
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of spindoc
It's out now....all 65 pages...and it has some wonderful routines. I especially like "Fourceclosure" and will be using it. Great job, Bill and all who contributed.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
OK! I just sent out the last pre-order so if you ordered at the pre-sale price and don't see The Fource in your email today, contact me ASAP to set things right.
You still have until midnight tonight to buy it at $35.00 and then the regular price of $49.95 will be in place.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and I really appreciate (as do the contributers) all the posiive feedback that has going around. Have a great day and I look forward to discussing The Fource as folks have a chance to absorb it all.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1297 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
It is savage! Smile
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
926 Posts

Profile of muse
Quote:
On 2008-09-26 11:41, Pete Legend wrote:
It is savage! Smile

Darn...I was hoping for downright feral.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1297 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Ha ha Smile Its excellent like! Some great great presentations!
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2185 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Just got it... looking forward to reading it.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Tic Tock.

The discount is almost over :-(

There are some great things going on here.

I don't want to say more than that.

D
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I hope anyone who may be sitting on that fence...hop off...save 15 bucks...I have been laughing evil laughs to myself all day long...you WILL buy this...you will hate yourself, and then...love fest!

Thanks Dr. Bill and all of the contributors!

I myself came up with my own little touches on "The Fource"...this WILL get you thinking! This isn't spoon fed material...this will open you up!

Nathan
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Man.. do not miss the chance to save $15 and get The fabulous FOURCE book... the vast creativity of so many people contributing is amazing..!

- Nicodemus
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the compliments, PMs and email I've been getting on The Fource.

I just noticed that my buddy on the West coast didn't change the pre-sale price at midnight like he was supposed to. We had a bet about this and the deal is that if he forgot, any orders that came in after midnight he has to pay me the $14.95 difference. Let's just say he already owes me a tidy sum.

So here is your chance to have Rick help pay some of your bills for a change. At least until he wakes up and sees this post! Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3048 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Darn, I was asleep on this one and missed the pre-order price! Any chance that their will be a discount in the future?
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
I just figured out how to open the e-book,( I can hear everybody on the Café laughing about this, including me). Ladies and gentlemen we certainly have a winner here! It exceeded my expectations!
The REFRACTIONS by Enrique Enriquez (spelling?) is neat. Thanks to Dr.Bill and all the contributors. You have every right to be smiling about this book. In closing, WOW! Thought Farmer.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Rowdy, it was on pre-sale price for over two weeks! Who are you, Rowdy Van Winkle? Smile

Thanks, TF, I can't say enough about Enrique's foreword, Refractions. It can stand completely on its own.

By the way, up until now, all the reviews on the outlaw-effects.com ad have been from people who ended up contributing to The Fource. If you'd like to read an endorsement from someone who isn't in the ebook, and only saw it when it was completed, please check the ad out again. Smile
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Bill,

The end result of, 'The Fource' is absolutely phenomenal! I was amazed by the quality of thought and application from you and each of the contributors; thanks so much for allowing my own thoughts to appear in your remarkable offering. Your latest release is 'scary good' and all the praise you will garner (and have already) is extremely well deserved!

BUMP THIS THREAD! Smile 'The Fource' rocks!!!

Best,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Bill sent me this to look at, and almost immediatly I started to smile. I am a huge fan of exploiting simplicity and this is right up my alley.

Wonderful ideas from some great minds, I have a few application I have come up with as well.....

Thanks for another wonderful offering DR. Bill

All the best ,
Always,
Andrew Gerard
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Wow, sounds great. However $50.00 is a lot for an e-book. That will probably keep a lot of people away, which could be a good thing!

Im still on the fence.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
This was found in the archives at the Rand Corp. recently

Archive footage
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thank you Jerome and Andrew, I'm very flattered.

Jerome your contribution in the Group Dynamics chapter hasn't gotten nearly the attention online it deserves. I suspect this is because people who read it don't want everyone else to have it!

What you shared is some truly brilliant thinking that was certainly new to me. In a sense I'm glad I didn't know your ideas before I hit upon The Fource because I might not have gone in the direction I did, flailing about on my own! Now The Fource too is so much better for your work, which has a broad range of applications across the board when it comes to psychological forces.

By now, I'm sure most have figured out The Fource has something to do with psychological forces! I like to think that it "ramps up" the power of what I focused upon as well as providing a kind of safety net that is new. Though still psychological at heart, you really can't go wrong with this method. This is partially why so many people were able to come up with a broad range of applications. Effects that previously would have been too chancy with forces in common use, suddenly become much more reliable via The Fource.

Mystification, pricing was a very difficult decision for me with The Fource. If I'd sold the original two-page idea for 10 dollars like I was planning, there would be many people up in arms that I let it go too cheaply and put it into the hands of too many. And they would be correct.

I mentioned above a new endorsement to go check out at Outlaw. It is from Richard Osterlind who has always been very upfront with me about pricing and we haven't always agreed. So the following meant a great deal to me:

"I think your asking price is more than fair. It is very usable material. Here's a quote for you.

"I love simple, effective ideas that are truly new. The Fource is one of them. It takes standard material and elevates it many notches. I have been using my own variation of this effect in my current show, but plan to adapt The Fource as a definite improvement! Many top names have contributed to this work and I found myself considering ways I can use some of their input for my other material. The book made me think and that's what I love. This is not pipedream stuff, but workable presentations that really hit home with your audience as a whole. I am excited by this book!"

Richard Osterlind 2008.

Thank you for that Richard. It is good to have every assurance I followed the correct path.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Fource (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL