The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » U.W.C. book is Done! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi gang,
For those who ask And Have been waiting & Waiting! Smile

The The Book on the U.W.C. is Done! It's called
HERE COMES THE SUN.
& THE MOON!
It's $ 30.00 And $ 7.00 postage in the U.S.A. You Can Paypal me at coinjurer@comcast.net Or sent it to David Neighbors 10690 E. 11 Ave. Aurora Co 8010
U.S.A.

OK thanks so much!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Just PayPal for a copy...thanks for all the work. Looking forward to my copy

George
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi George,
Your wecome! Smile Let me know what you think?
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
I too just sent off my payment via paypal for this book. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with David.
aqmagish20
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of aqmagish20
Sweet, can't wait
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of smartboysports
David,
Wow, this is great to hear. I just sent my money through Paypal and can't wait to get it. I'm sure it'll live up to your reputation.
Thanks again, Smartboysports
trickster41uk
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of trickster41uk
Hi Dave

can you send me a copy of UWC book please,what is the cost of postage to United Kingdom, will paypal you soon

Cheers

Gary
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi Gary,
It's $ 11.35! Thanks
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
trickster41uk
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of trickster41uk
Hi Dave

Sent Paypal to you, looking forward to recieving your Book

Thanks Again

Gary...
C-Taylor
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of C-Taylor
I got to see the book hot off the press. Your sure to enjoy the things in there!

C
"theres a lot of good card magic in that book, unfortunately you have to have skill to do most of it." Smile
CMNeff
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of CMNeff
All -

For those of you receiving the book from David, I'd appreciate any comments on its format and 'useability' (not the tricks, but the book itself).

As some of you know I penned the book, taking Dave's instructional videos and translating them to paper. Also my son and I did the photos, etc. I spent many, many hours typing, reviewing, proofing, rewriting, formatting and this was my first attempt at a magic book. Having read countless magic books and pamphlets over the years I tried to make it user friendly but also kept in mind that this is pretty advanced stuff (though actually not so hard to perform from a knuckle busting perspective).

The comments would be appreciated should I ever undertake a project like this again!

Thanks! PMs are fine.
jmcgrath
View Profile
Regular user
Tomorrow I'll make another
147 Posts

Profile of jmcgrath
David,

That's my order in via PayPal for a copy, and just like Gary it's for the UK.

Thanks to you and CMNeff for all the hard work - I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Regards,

John
John McGrath
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi John,
Thanks so much man! Smile Let me know what you think!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
The first impression here:

Received my copy yesterday...softbound spiraled production with black and white artwork on the cover. Text is so crisp throughout Smile Plenty of very good magic between the covers, but not for beginners. You will need some extra items (other coins, including some Chinese, cards, purse/frame, etc) other than your UWC set (BTW the book was written with the half dollar UWC in mind, but can obviously be used with the dollar UWC which is the only type currently available by Todd).

Interestingly, the remilled accompanying coins that Todd offers with the UWC set are not used in most, if not all, of the effects in the book. No illustrations or images found for all the effects, but the instructions are well written, so that is not a handicap. The only images are found at the back to aid in teaching several sleights found in this last section of the book. The images are very clear and good sized.

Overall, a very nice publication with crisp easily readable text throughout. I have read a few of the effects (transpositions) so far and what I have learned so far will definitely add to the magic of this wonderful gaff from Todd. The sleight bonus section is most welcomed.

Thanks, David and CMNeff for a great job and for offering this to all coin magic aficionados.
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
I just received my copy today too. Very speedy delivery, thanks David!

My first glance through indicated the same thing that George pointed out. No illustrations or photos save the 10 in the back. After I read it I will decide if I wished that there were illustrations. For now I am off to sea for a submarine test and I will get plenty of chances to read it when I am not on shift!

Thanks again!

John
The real magic is family!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Dave you should have hit me up for my stuff!

I would have gladly given it to you for the book....at this point I'm so busy I don't think it will ever see the light of day.

Congrats and best of luck with the book!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hay Kranzo
I Was So busy Puting It togeter I did not think about it! Also I thought You where Where going to put it out Smile But ok thanks so much for the kind words!I will be doing A 2Th. Book some time But I have 2 or 3 other things to put before I get to it! I will have Stuff that use 3 S&M Coins. And stuff Combinded With other Gaffs! SmileThe more off the wall stuff That did not go in the 1St. Book! Mostly in the frist book I tryed to stick To Just The U.W.C. set, As the only gaffs! I think there Maybe 1 or 2 Things that use other gaffs! But mostly the stuff uses Just the Gaffs! The Copper coins to match the gaffs Mybe the hardest things to get! You will have to ask Todd If he has more! Or Try to find them From A coin Dealer! The reason I did not use The cutdown coins is becase I don't have any! Smile When Todd gave me My set He did Not give a set of the cut down coins! Also the half size are not steal core So there is nothing in there useing that! So I am sure you could come up with some cool stuff using that!

Ok gang Thanks so much for your thoughts! Keep them coming!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
trickster41uk
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of trickster41uk
Hi Dave

Recieved your e-mail, No problem with delay of book, thanks for letting me know

Cheers

Gary...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » U.W.C. book is Done! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL