The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » YouTube Tutorials, The Executions Begin, Must Watch!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DefyTheMind
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach, Florida
26 Posts

Profile of DefyTheMind
Hey Everyone!

These YouTube Kids and their tutorials have been bugging me for too long, Personally I think they should be executed, so that's what we did.

Here is my parody video of what should happen to these kids.

Let me know what you think!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BeyyVv8FQI
"The secret to life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly decieved." -Oscar Wilde
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Could help to give the general public some interesting perceptions about magicians :

Particularly fond of:

Magicians kidnapping and murdering youngsters.

Magicians getting all preachy.

Magicians not being half as funny or as clever as they like to thunk they are..

I think it would take several hundred tutorial videos to do half as much damage as this vid.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1252 Posts

Profile of splice
You probably should submit that to "Internet Tough Guy Magazine".
DefyTheMind
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach, Florida
26 Posts

Profile of DefyTheMind
I think it's hilarious.

Anyone with a sense of humor rightly would
"The secret to life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly decieved." -Oscar Wilde
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
It wasn't violent enough for me. Smile
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I bailed out at two minutes. It sucked, I couldn't hear anything. You make a nice quality video with good production but yet couldn't figure out how to mic the guy???

???

Thanks for sharing.
DefyTheMind
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach, Florida
26 Posts

Profile of DefyTheMind
We are actually recording all the audio separate, And adding it to the video. I just uploaded that for fun.

We are also using a little CGI to make his head explode graphically when I shoot him.

That is just the raw cut, The re-edit will be a whole lot cooler.
D Byrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Virginia
370 Posts

Profile of D Byrd
Violence begets violence. Unfortunately for you these little maggots know what you look like. I know you believe they are all gutless little street scum, but I wouldn't take a bet against escalation. I'd take it down and find another venue for your outrage.

Not a sermon. Just a thought.

Doug
Check out our Fast 50 @
https://unclechopsmagicshop.com
DefyTheMind
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach, Florida
26 Posts

Profile of DefyTheMind
It is a Parody.

And it is there to Stay.

I think it's funny, Dustin thought it was Funny.

That's all that really matters, I'm getting emails from many other magicians that thinks its funny.

ITS A JOKE. I REPEAT A JOKE. A PARODY.

And What I look Like? The Video Links to My Website, They can get my Phone Number off their if they like, and my address. If they can not take a Joke, Then, Let them come to me. I will Explain humor to them.

No Executions are Taking Place.
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
Death is humorous to you?
Diavo
View Profile
Veteran user
The District
357 Posts

Profile of Diavo
Favorited! +1!
Awesome. For many reasons!

BTW, I think your Tags list is subtle genius. =)

(Justin Style, I added it to my favorites after 2 min. Turn your volume up!)

--Diavo Smile
I'm not just a magician, I'm an interpreter of Reality.
Underground, above ground, whatever. I don't need a label, thanks.
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Ignoring the date when yourself and your laugh a minute cohort posted this video, advocating violence to solve the massive problem of internet tutorials, let me point out why this may not be funny.

I can just about see a scenario where internet kid finishes posting on the net and there is a knock on his door and instant retribution. Your scenario however of kidnapping internet kid from his house, beating him up for a while whilst he is tied to a chair, walking him down a deserted railway line and then executing him, is just creepy.

Oh and you keep saying its a parody, what is it a parody of ?

You make a point about lots of magicians thinking its funny but there may be plenty of people out there who think its not. Whats particularly interesting are the supportive comments of your video on You Tube which appear to be arguing with other comments that are not there any more !!! Not trying to censor people from having an opinion are you ?
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I was talking about the performer being mic'd, I don't need to turn up the volume on my speakers, that won't help. That was just my technical critique, as far as the performance goes...I'm not into guns, violence or murder.
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Quote:
On 2008-09-11 14:53, DefyTheMind wrote:
No Executions are Taking Place.

Perhaps not in your video, but all over the world they are, and perhaps that is why some have commented, especially on the date upon which it was released, that it could be in poor taste.

You asked for opinions in your first post. You have received some supportive and some critical. But you did ask for opinions.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Diavo
View Profile
Veteran user
The District
357 Posts

Profile of Diavo
Wow, a lot of people here are proving they need to lighten up. :-/
I'm not just a magician, I'm an interpreter of Reality.
Underground, above ground, whatever. I don't need a label, thanks.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I thought the video was crap! I didn't like it. I didn't find it funny. I didn't find it entertaining. I found it distrubing. Kidnapping and Murder...how is that supposed to be funny?

Do Magic Tutortials bother me? Yes...they do. NOTHING any of us can do about it. Just let it go....

I would remove this video from You Tube tho as if something like this were to ever happen in real life, you could be looked at as a suspect. SERIOUSLY!!! Not a good thing...poor judgement on your part.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2713 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I thought it was funny hahaha. it'll prolly make the youtube kids who see it make even more though Smile One thing I wish I could do in real life is to smash to pieces the camcorder, computer, or both that they use to make the video's! a nice Loisville slugger would do the jobd!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
canadasphere
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of canadasphere
Meh.

anyone know why magic tutorials on youtube don't matter? because it isn't about what you do, it's how you do it. you're a fully grown man playing at pretend. don't take yourself too seriously.

the video would have been better if you only uploaded the last scene.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » YouTube Tutorials, The Executions Begin, Must Watch!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL