The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Throwing Technique for Throw Streamer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
zebrawood
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of zebrawood
Dimmare, it's cresey with one 's'! that might be your problem. have you tried emailing through the website?
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Quote:
On 2008-10-08 20:09, thelestat wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-10-05 16:31, Matthew W wrote:
I have also found that the ones from India pictured below to be good if you don't need to fill up a large area, they are good for small rooms.

https://www.e-zmagic.com/catalog/ProductImages/9415.jpg

Help...After 2 weeks they finally sent me some of thier Mylar throw streamers. They don't return phone calls and they don't answer email. Anybody have a source on these they are made in India. This company really sucks....DIMMARE

that's because the mylar ones are from a different manufacturer.

Also, if you just bought the 2 mylar ones, they were nice. You need to have a wholesale account with them to purchase. The minimum is $200

The ones in the picture are pretty good. The mylar ones do suck, I agree on that.

The small Viking Brand Kabuki Streamers are fantastic and can be purchased for anywhere from $20 to $30.
-Matt
thelestat
View Profile
New user
Vegas
48 Posts

Profile of thelestat
Quote:
On 2008-10-17 22:30, zebrawood wrote:
Dimmare, it's cresey with one 's'! that might be your problem. have you tried emailing through the website?

Thanks Got it...Dimmare
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22652 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
David Cressey is retired because of illness, and a young man has taken over the business. I am not at home but will check on the price list I have at home an report back with his contact info. I think it is the same you have in your information. He uses the Cressey name.
zebrawood
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of zebrawood
Hah I suppose I could have just told you how to contact them. creseyproducts@aol.com or johnreidmagic@aol.com or 516-520-4004 or http://www.creseyproducts.com
that young man is a good friend
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Throwing Technique for Throw Streamer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL