The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mark Worgan's "The Secrets Of Entertaining Children" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Dear All,

I'm not on a commission, but let me tell you that Mark Worgan (possibly the busiest, most popular and experienced of all Children's magicians) has just written a massive 200+ page book on the subject. I've seen it and read it...and if you are a children's magician - or want to be one - this book is a MUST-GET. Only £20 for a lifetime of experiences...how to get work, what to do, about the games, what to charge, tips, hints, tricks...so much more.

See http://www.markworgan.co.uk/magicstore/products.asp?id=3

Best, Paul Gordon
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Also...

"Essential reading for every children's entertainer; full of solid advice and information. The essential guide!" – Duncan Trillo (MagicWeek.co.uk)

“If you are going to entertaining children read this book first!” – Keith Fields

“Mark Worgan has come up with another winner. Everything in the book is included in his shows; there are no pipe dreams here. Here is sound advice for the would-be children's entertainer and also for the seasoned pro.” – Mel Harvey
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Are you friends with Mark?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mark Worgan's "The Secrets Of Entertaining Children" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL