The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Chinese and British coin in one??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindmagicdunk
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
42 Posts

Profile of mindmagicdunk
Does anyone know where I can get a coin which is British on one side and Chinese on the other. It has a hole in the middle and the underbelly of the hole is flesh coloured? What is this coin called and where can I get it with matching ungimmicked coins?

I.e. American coins and Chinese coins with half dollars that match the gimmick.

Thanks.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
This is what you are looking for.

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p1566/Ninja_C......nfo.html

The Ninja coin is a chinatown half built into a 50 pence. The shape difference in the coins makes the whole set REALLY convincing

Craig
mindmagicdunk
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
42 Posts

Profile of mindmagicdunk
Another others other than ninja coins that I can get ungimmicked coins for both for examination?
mindmagicdunk
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
42 Posts

Profile of mindmagicdunk
Is it just the ninja coins as I have asked Eddie Gibson but he has failed to reply....are these that elusive people don't even want to reply on here???
Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
286 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
Perhaps people haven't replied because your last post...
Quote:
On 2008-09-12 07:28, mindmagicdunk wrote:
Another others other than ninja coins that I can get ungimmicked coins for both for examination?

...didn't make any sense.
mindmagicdunk
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
42 Posts

Profile of mindmagicdunk
Good point...apologies. It meant to say...other than ninja coins are there any other gimmicked coins like I outlined in my opening post where you can also get ungimmicked coins for also?
FrankH
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of FrankH
You can get both the gimmicked coins (ninja coins )and ungimmicked (chinese ) coins and shells from here. http://www.magicshop.co.uk
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1045 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Cool site!
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2235 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
The Chinese Yuan was an effect of mine which was made by Sasco Inc years ago, now long discontinued. Rabbit In The Hat and others carried it. The hole could be proven genuine on asian side, then coin transformed into US half sans center hole.
No switch, no shell. Vastly different from the Opium coin. The Yuan was mechanical. Before anyone asks; no it was not available in silver dollar size

Tis was the same era during which Sasco first manufactured and sold my Zig Zag HAlf and original Stretching Quarter.

Kotah
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Eddie Gibson made one for a £2/chinese, but needs a business card to pull it off as the hole is partial.
8thking
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of 8thking
Steve Dushek (sic) marketed one where it changed 3 times, I have it stored away somewhere but can't remember the name. IT all happened on your palm.
Jesus is alive:
Living proof you can’t keep a God man down
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Chinese and British coin in one??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL