The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Visiting the Magic Castle--confused (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Old Man
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of The Old Man
I want to take my 10 year old daughter/assistant to the brunch show at the castle. Because we're not members we would have to go to the 12:30pm or 1:30pm seating. They show, on the "Visiting The Castle" page, that there are 3 shows each in the Close-up Gallery and the Parlour of Prestidigitation. In addition under the "Now Playing at The Magic Castle" page it lists specific magicians. It also says, under each name, "Kids' Shows Start at 12:15PM." It kind of implies that the show takes place in the Brunch Parlour.

So here's my question, is the Kids' Show in the Parlour where the brunch is served? If it is it seems only the first seating would see it.
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I've been to a couple of brunches there. The shows are performed in the CLOSE-UP GALLERY, the PARLOUR OF PRESTIDIGITATION and the PALACE OF MYSTERY. If there are too many people, sometimes they set up a performer down stairs for a second close up show. As far as I know, they don't perform in the dining room. When they say PARLOUR KIDS' SHOWS, I think they mean the PARLOUR OF PRESTIDIGITATION.

We have been seated at the 11:00 seating when we show our S.A.M. card.

Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Visiting the Magic Castle--confused (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL