The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Rules of Thumb videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
I went searching through the archive, but I found nothing on these videos.

Has anybody seen Kevin James' "Rules of Thumb" videos? If so I'd love to hear a review of them. My experience with the thumbtip was limited to vanishing tiny silks as a magic demonstrator. I've finally decided that it's time to start taking advantage of this useful utility device. Are these videos a step in the right direction?

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
jasonchr
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
173 Posts

Profile of jasonchr
MagicTalk Reviews has the following review of the videos - http://www.magictalk.com/cgi-bin/reviews.cgi?read=219

Personally, I've heard good and bad comments on the videos so I can't really say one way or the other. Perhaps someone else can shed some light?

Jason C. Mauney
The aspirant should acquire the resolve to explore and expand his talents to the best of his ability. With a thorough commitment to quality comes a sense of accomplishment and unique satisfaction.

John Carney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Rules of Thumb videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL