The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dust Bunnies... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
...almost took over my study, but I sucked them all away with the vacuum cleaner.

About five years ago I got into a long discussion with a group of Americans in a bar. Some had heard of dust bunnies, some hadn't.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
I've heard of dust bunnies (mind you, I'm north of the border).

How about 'desk bunnies'? Just heard that one for the first time a few days ago in an episode of 'The IT Crowd'.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
531 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
I pull dust bunnies out from behind kids ears at the begging of my multiplying dust bunny routine.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Yes I know what they are and I use the term. I had a Drill Instructor that called them "ghost turds".
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Are dust bunnies related to dust mites?
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Dust bunnies make great pets. You don't even need to feed 'em, and they still grow to a fairly large size. People give you strange looks, though, when you take them for walks or produce them from a hat.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Yes, I am aware of the dust bunny stuff.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
The Ecology of the Dust Bunny...

Very secretive creatures, dust bunnies are nocturnal. They rarely venture from their lair, which is usually behind bookshelfs, the refridgerator, and occasionally under the oven, though they have also been discovered hiding around or inside electronic components, where they can potentially do serious damage to delicate parts. Though primarily opportunistic scavangers, they sometimes resort to cannibalism, and have also been known to eat live insects. Their reproductive cycle remains a mystery. It is theorized that pocket lint is a dust bunny in its larval form.

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I too am hip to the dust bunny jive.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dust Bunnies... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL