The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » clubs, so many out there so confused (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin McWilliams
View Profile
1983 - 2005
New Jersey
157 Posts

Profile of Justin McWilliams
I'm looking at clubs. I already have a set of Dube airflights. I'm looking for something much better, but with so many out there I don't know what to buy. Any tips and pointers on what to look for?
Hey I'm a magician, i've never told a lie.....oops:o/
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
I have heard that Henry's pirouettes are very good for pretty much everything (passing, 3, 4, 5). I plan to purchase some myself soon. Hope this helps, Philip
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
I have Henry's classics and pirouettes. I like the longer handle on the pirouettes, the weight is the same. They are a light top of the line club. If you look at my picture I am holding them.
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
I use Dube, the Henry's are also good. But I know Brian, and the foil decorations on the Henry's covers the whole club, including the part that hits the ground when you drop. I spend too much time on the street to be constantly retaping my clubs.
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
Dragona
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of Dragona
Why not try plungers? I hear that they're good for juggling, and you get paid more if you clean the bathrooms between shows. Smile
I have the breath of dragons and the soul of a human.
Justin McWilliams
View Profile
1983 - 2005
New Jersey
157 Posts

Profile of Justin McWilliams
Yes, we've already explored that option. Now what we must do is make that plunger sword to freak people out.
Hey I'm a magician, i've never told a lie.....oops:o/
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Pokie poke,
You can get European taped and plain Henry's too.
Dragona
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of Dragona
Now, I bet your thinking "what kind of idiot would juggle plungers". Well, so am I!!! Smile
I have the breath of dragons and the soul of a human.
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Renegade, that is a set of really good clubs. You can have them the way you want. Great club, great company and Gatto uses them. Smile They are not to expensive either.
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » clubs, so many out there so confused (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL